Thread: MTG Deals

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

MTG Deals

Does anyone know what happened to this store?

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

Re: MTG Deals

Could you clarify what you mean by that? Few of my friends know the Deals crew, so I can ask for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkenshinx View Post
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

Jun 2011
    Arcadia, CA

Quote Originally Posted by bakofried View Post
    Could you clarify what you mean by that? Few of my friends know the Deals crew, so I can ask for you.
    Did they go out of business? Their inventory on the site is lacking, same with tcgplayers

Their store is never open

Aug 2009
    Bakersfield, Ca

As far as I (and my friends, I checked) are aware, they're focusing more on GP's. I saw them at GP: Seattle and GP: Vegas before that, and they had a good selection and normal prices. Website does seem out of date or inflated.
    Quote Originally Posted by ktkenshinx View Post
    The Reserved List is a) not legally binding, b) antiquated, c) broken, and d) preventative of maximum game enjoyment. Wizards will remove as many cards from that list as possible to increase the fun of their game. Using market research, they can find a balance between printing enough cards to lower a price from $40 to $15-$20, and not utterly ruining their value. This will be both an economically feasible AND sensible move.
    -ktkenshinx-

Thread Information