2 Damping Sphere
    1 Sin Collector
    1 Path to Exile
    1 Zealous Persecution
    1 Devour Flesh
    1 Anguished Unmaking
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    1 Collective Brutality

This deck's goal is to combine both the power of humans with Death's Shadow, oddly enough the 2 strategies do intercept via fatefull hour cards, which you can trigger more often than you would expect with this deck, but both of the fatefull hour cards you run Thraben Doomsayer and Gather the Townsfolkare ok even without fatefull hour, but do become bonkers when it's active. The rest of the deck is pretty self explanatory, you plan to create either a army of humans and combine it with Thalia's Lieutenant, while disrupting your opponent with Thoughtseizes, Freebooters and removal or try to make big death's shadow. Thalia is sorta of a nonbo with you running 14 spells, but your spells arent that expensive and it's a great in many matchups, sorta of a necessary evil.

Another advantage of the deck are it's colors Black and white, which are atm in my opinion the best sideboard colors in modern, so the deck's sideboard is very strong, and even if you decide to go for other sideboard cards black and white have plenty of options.

I came up with this some days ago and have been having a blast playing it and the results have been satisfying enough that I decided to share it with the community, the coolest part it's how hard it is to play and the fact that you're playing fatefull hour cards with death's shadow, which is awesome.

Hope you like it

Oh and greetings for Portugal <3

Site Contributor

Dec 2013

Re: Death to Humans - BW Death's Shadow Humans

I like it enough to sleeve it up...

I just played a 1k and a PPTQ (which i topped) with the standard human list.
    I know first turn aether vial starts are great, but I'd rather play your list since anguished unmaking is so versatile...

Thread Information