Thread: New Format [MIDDLE SCHOOL]

Jul 2009
    Cleveland

New Format [MIDDLE SCHOOL]

Hello all,

I don't know if this news has gotten over here yet, but Middle School is a new format that we have been developing for the past 1.5 years or so in our play group and that eternal central has decided to make official!
    EC: Middle School

It covers a similar group of sets to premodern, but some slight differences (middle school includes portal, starter, and allows the promo sets like the world championships decks, the PT decks, book promos, and anthologies in addition to the formally standard legal "normal" sets). It is similar to but not identical to old versions of extended, and legacy.

If you have any interest or questions feel free to post here. I know there is going to be a presence at EW this year.
    @turingTested on twitter
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    これは水である。

Re: New Format [MIDDLE SCHOOL]

Hi there,

How can I get book promos and anthologies? I'm interested in this new update, and if possible, please tell me more about the new format. And where can I find the Middle School rules?

Thanks,
    Terry

Feb 2008
    Czech Republic

Re: New Format [MIDDLE SCHOOL]

It was never properly explained why MYOS format (CYOS: Make/Create Your Own Standard) didn't come to prominence and kind of disappeared.
    My decks from real paper cards:

[Modern] Green Deathtouch
    [Vintage] Suicide Red
    [Casual Legacy] Blood Bats
    [Legacy] White Suspend Aggro Control

Thread Information