Thread: North America Legacy Champs 2018 Coverage, ALL Decklists, and Results

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

North America Legacy Champs 2018 Coverage, ALL Decklists, and Results

http://www.eternalcentral.com/legacychamps2018/

If you've got more good photos, reports, or anything else you'd like me to add or fix, email support@eternalcentral.com ASAP. Enjoy.
    Last edited by JACO; 11-14-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Mudslinger
    Oct 2017
    Long Island, New York

Re: North America Legacy Champs 2018 Coverage, ALL Decklists, and Results

Quote Originally Posted by JACO View Post
    http://www.eternalcentral.com/legacychamps2018/

If you've got more good photos, reports, or anything else you'd like me to add or fix, email support@eternalcentral.com ASAP. We're still trying to get final complete standings (including all drops) from Card Titan, and if we are able to, we'll add another sortable table with full standings + all decks played, and will then be able to do some more complete metagame analysis in terms of the field. Enjoy.
    Hey man, I can send over my list, 22nd stoneblade, if you'd like. I'll see if I have any general pictures. I doubt you meant of my deck, lol
    We speak for no one, we hear no one, we see no one

Long Live Maverick
    Dec 2012
    Kennesaw, GA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by malfie13 View Post
    Hey man, I can send over my list, 22nd stoneblade, if you'd like. I'll see if I have any general pictures. I doubt you meant of my deck, lol
    Your list is in there, it's one of the scanned decklists.

Hagan, Brendan - Elves - Is missing one Dryad Arbor, but that was how CardTitan published it as well so no worries.
    Tusk up.
    (Not so) Current Decks: GB Elves, GW Maverick, GWb Maverick, LED Dredge, ANT, TES, Jund Storm.

Mudslinger
    Oct 2017
    Long Island, New York

Quote Originally Posted by haganbmj View Post

Hagan, Brendan - Elves - Is missing one Dryad Arbor, but that was how CardTitan published it as well so no worries.
    Ah, gotcha. Np then. I did send a couple of photos, though if they help! Generally well run event! See you next year!
    We speak for no one, we hear no one, we see no one

I'm looking for the potential popeye Stompy list 😉

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by haganbmj View Post

Hey everybody, we have received complete final standings after Swiss, so the coverage in the link above has been updated further to now include a massive table that is fully sortable by player name, rank (final standings after Swiss), as well as every deck played. We have also corrected Brendan Hagan's T8 Elves list (was missing a Dryad Arbor from the official coverage), re-ordered a couple that were way out of order in the PDF, added more tournament reports as they pop up around the Web, and have fixed the direct PDF download link to the ALL DECKLISTS file. If you have anything else to be added, corrected, or high quality pictures of action, please email us at support at eternalcentral dot com. Thanks for reading.
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Thread Information