Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Source Secret Santa 2018

Nimble Mongoose
    Mar 2009

Re: The Source Secret Santa 2018

It's bragging time!
    Got this sweeeeeet package last week, had troubles with custom duties but who the hell cares in the end.
    Got everything off my wishlist and already put them at good use: those pyromancers took me twice to a "win and in" in a 139 and a 263 players events this weekend.
    Unfortunately lost both (sad life...) but closing at a decent 12-4-1 Already in love with them!
    Fun fact: sent out a foil spirit token from Unstable and got one back

Finally my TSS mongoose playset is complete, really happy about the accomplishment

Thanks Santa and TSS

Feb 2015
    Italy

Awesome Mongeese!!! ❤️

I think mine (that I sent) was delivered today. Hoping the recipient enjoys and I hit the mark!

Also, fun package! The 'goose is loose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    Look at the bright side, if Legacy becomes like Vintage all of us old dudes can get together, drink whiskey, and smoke cigars while we play the gentleman's format. Like an MtG speak-easy.

3-point-shooter

Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by mistercakes View Post
    Unless if you're sending a single card that's very close to the whole budget, you could also consider sending several smaller packages. (or one package, and some other envelops with the other cards.)
    That's a great idea! Would it still work for multiple packages sent on the same day?
    On the Sep 2011 Ban List Updates,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Yep DCI/Wizards never fails... those that cry the loudest wins!

3-point-shooter

Feb 2006

Quote Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
    It's bragging time!
    Got this sweeeeeet package last week, had troubles with custom duties but who the hell cares in the end.
    Got everything off my wishlist and already put them at good use: those pyromancers took me twice to a "win and in" in a 139 and a 263 players events this weekend.
    Unfortunately lost both (sad life...) but closing at a decent 12-4-1 Already in love with them!
    Fun fact: sent out a foil spirit token from Unstable and got one back

Finally my TSS mongoose playset is complete, really happy about the accomplishment

Thanks Santa and TSS

Nice start of bragging time! Congrats on the good records, and next time your will get there!
    That's a sweet Mongoose (or Cobra)!!! Am I the only one concerning about Mongoose's casting cost is turning blue
    On the Sep 2011 Ban List Updates,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    Yep DCI/Wizards never fails... those that cry the loudest wins!

Thread Information