Thread: [EDH] Admiral Beckett Brass - Casual Pirate/thievery theme

Threaded View

[EDH] Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourges - Casual Chaos/thievery theme

39 Lands

25 Scoundrels

These are the "Pirates." There were quite a few in there in the initial build and far too many to be efficient in a long/big game. So this list will get trimmed up for more piratey spells in the coming updates.

36 Other Cards

The General

Originally this started off as a Ramirez deck, but I wanted to get red in for some fun spells, so I switched to Beckett. Also, Ramirez is just a very overcosted beater so no sense having him in there leading the charge. Obviously there are zero non-permanent spells, so that will change quickly, as will an improved mana base. Just wanted to get something sleeves up and working so far.

First additions (once I can get my next order in) will be a Liliana Vess and Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver to steal my opponents creatures, and then some shocks lands and fetches and maybe another check or two (Dragonskull Summit and Sulfur falls). Then some treachery, control magic, and the like will work their way in here. The likely culprits to remove are some of the weaker pirates and equipment/vehicles. Since this is more casual themed, not really needing much mental energy put into this, just liking the layout to see the deck and make/track edits and figured I'd let everyone follow along.
    Last edited by ronco; 02-17-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    Look at the bright side, if Legacy becomes like Vintage all of us old dudes can get together, drink whiskey, and smoke cigars while we play the gentleman's format. Like an MtG speak-easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    And the Reserved List causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their portfolios: and that no man might buy or sell cards or Chinese rip offs, save he made a post about the Reserved List or the number of its Threads: 666.

Thread Information