Yo, I had this idea in mind for ages, but I never managed to get a "decent" build (which means that this deck is currently pretty underwhelming), hope to get some help and maybe to spark some interest.

The idea is to abuse Paradox Engine in combination with artifacts that have busted tap abilities.

Firstly Grim Monolith and Basalt Monolith are busted in this scenario and are able to provide all the mana we need, we could possibly run Metalworker also.

Then, and this is much harder, we need a decent way to chain our spells, the best options I found are Planar Portal, Temple Bell, Tapestry of the Ages, Hedron Archive, Coveted Jewel and Mind Stone.

Is important to understand that we don't need much to win if we get the portal running, if we have enough mana (2 monoliths) to activate it freely we can cast our entire deck, also, the downside of temple bell is not that big of a deal during the combo because even if our opponent draws counters we can keep drawing and chaining spells.
To help getting the portal going I also run at least two free mana sources (Lotus Petal and Mox Opal), this way we can search for them and get the mana to cast a Grim Monolith, then we can cast all the mana rock and then all the deck.

Given that we won't always have Engine in play we should play more cards able to untap our artifacts, Voltaic Key is great (but then we can't play Chalice) and Clock of Omens is also pretty decent.

To end the game we can go for a giant Walking Ballista or nuke with Aetherflux Reservoir, we should also run a Spine of Ish Sah because we can play it (get a full untap) to destroy itself, which allows to easily go infinite as long as we have the mana to cast it endlessly.

To protect the combo we have lock pieces, Defense Grid has to be a 4x, we can also run Trinisphere.

The best lands we can run are all the sol lands (including Crystal Vein), Inventors' Fair and Blasted Landscape.

Maybe we could run Serum Powder, we could also make use of it's mana rock ability.

I'm giving you a sample list:

4 Grim Monolith
4 Basalt Monolith
4 Voltaic Key
4 Paradox Engine
4 Temple Bell
4 Defense Grid
2 Clock of Omens
1 Aetherflux Reservoir
1 Spine of Ish Sah
1 Mox Opal
4 Planar Portal
3 Hedron Archive
2 Lotus Petal
3 Trinisphere
1 Walking Ballista
4 Ancient Tomb
4 City of Traitors
4 Crystal Vein
2 Inventors' Fair
4 Blasted Landscape

We could also consider to splash white for Enlightened Tutor, or blue for Thoughtcast, Thirst for Knowledge and more.