So I've been seeing a lot of this card in Arena, and I'm pretty sure it's not only Legacy playable, but actually really strong. For reference

Light up the Stage

Light up the Stage
2R
Sorcery
Spectacle R
Exile the top two cards of your library, until the end of your next turn, you may play those cards.

The words "Next Turn" are what really sells this card, because it turns it into basically a pure draw 2 for R. Even if you draw 2 lands, you can still play them both out.

The most obvious application is in burn type lists obviously, but it also works just about as well in Delver lists. I mean, Brainstorm and Ponder pretty much couldn't work any better to set this up if they tried. And all 3 are still good on their own, obviously. This is a lot of refueling in a RUG or Grixis Delver, or say a Dreadnought list or something similar.

This feels like by far the biggest Legacy card of the set, and a huge sleeper. I guess time will tell, but I think we're all so used to these kinds of cards being "this turn" trash for 2 or 3 mana that this got overlooked big time.