Thread: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy: Ravnica Allegiance Review

Apr 2014
    Houston, TX

[Podcast] Lone Star Legacy: Ravnica Allegiance Review

Hey all, Sean here with another episode of Lone Star Legacy!

https://lonestarlhurgoyfs.com/2019-0...st-RNA-Review/

This time, Ben and I go a little more in depth than normal and take some educated guesses at how often some of our favorite new cards from RNA will top 8 in the upcoming months. This is the first of what we hope is a more data driven podcast going forward, with future episodes including meta game break downs and reviews of our predictions + predictions for newly released cards.

Feel free to leave any questions/comments/feedback below, we'd love to hear what y'all think of the cast!

Re: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy: Ravnica Allegiance Review

The in-color combo protector Alluren wants is called Dosan the Falling Leaf. I don't know why it bothered me so much you mentioned Grand Abolisher instead.

Re: [Podcast] Lone Star Legacy: Ravnica Allegiance Review

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    The in-color combo protector Alluren wants is called Dosan the Falling Leaf. I don't know why it bothered me so much you mentioned Grand Abolisher instead.
    Good call! I've never even heard of that card before!

There is some downside in that it stops you from casting spells on the opponents turn, and it doesn't stop activated abilities like Grand Abolisher does. But I think that's less relevant than the card being green.

It seems there's already just much better options than tithe taker to fill that role. And it seems most Aluren decks currently don't play a card for that role anyway, so it's really dead in the water.

Thread Information