Page 166 of 332 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Re: 4 Card Blind

We're complete, so let's go!

DECKS FOR ROUND 10 OF SEASON 8: Peasant Continued Bannathon

1. Asthereal (TO): Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Infiltrator il-Kor
    2. Wrath of Pie: Mercadian Bazaar, Firebolt, Gathan Raiders, Vulshok Sorcerer
    3. jhhdk: Blight Mamba, Rancor, Selesnya Sanctuary, Treetop Village
    4. dte: treetop village, Golgari Rot Farm, terrain elemental, terrain elemental
    5. alphastryk: Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Phantasmal Terrain
    6. H: Mountain, Reckless Waif, Forge Devil, Death Spark
    7. maxx!: Treetop Village, Selesnya Sanctuary, Qasali Pridemage, Trapped in the Tower
    8. silkster: Subterranean Hangar, Innocent Blood, Cast Down, Moan of the Unhallowed
    9. Reeplcheep: Island, Judge's Familiar Familiar, Mistblade Shinobi, Wingcrafter
    10. GoblinSmashmaster: Hickory Woodlot, Channel, Eldrazi Devastator, Porcelain Legionnaire
    11. FTW: Swamp, Inquisition of Kozilek, Ruthless Ripper, Hired Poisoner
    12. Tylert: Island, Aether vial, Faceless butcher, Qasali pridemage

Please post your scores and cross-check with the opponents.
    We also have a new Google Spreadsheet for the season, so you can enter your scores there as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

PS. I'm expecting to take a break of about two weeks during the Christmas and New Year period. Afterwards I'd like to start a new season, but I too am a bit done with pauper and peasant, so I might design a new season of Deviant Legacy. I have a few ideas, but by all means drop more in here. I like the Sudden Death idea, so I'll try to put that on the menu.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Asthereal's scores for round 10:

1. Asthereal (TO): Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Infiltrator il-Kor
    That's me, uninspiredly reverting to my previous deck after Chrono got the axe.
    You tick up the land to 4 mana, and then try to cast both Sorcerer and Bolt. I can't race that, but I can also only Force one. So no matter what happens, you're left with a Raiders for two wins. 0-6
    I have to FoW the Mamba. After that it's the question whose threat is faster. OTP I'm fast enough, OTD you win the race. See below. 3-3
    I have to try and race because I can't FoW all your threats. Math below. OTP I'm a turn too slow, so I won't even have to math OTD. 0-6
    5. alphastryk: Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Phantasmal Terrain
    I FoW your Infiltrator. If you FoW back, I'll play my land and then make my own Infiltrator. They both have haste so they trade for draws. Or you don't and FoW my Infiltrator. Still draws. 2-2
    I FoW the Waif and then never make my Infiltrator. Devil can't enter alone as it'll kill itself. So we draw twice. 2-2
    7. maxx!: Treetop Village, Selesnya Sanctuary, Qasali Pridemage, Trapped in the Tower
    If I FoW a card, I'll lose to the other two, so I have to try and race. Math below. You race me. 0-6
    8. silkster: Subterranean Hangar, Innocent Blood, Cast Down, Moan of the Unhallowed
    Bruh, wtf. Can't beat dat. 0-6
    9. Reeplcheep: Island, Judge's Familiar, Mistblade Shinobi, Wingcrafter
    Can't FoW ninjitsu, neither can I both creatures, so the Shinobi will hit and bounce my team. 0-6
    10. GoblinSmashmaster: Hickory Woodlot, Channel, Eldrazi Devastator, Porcelain Legionnaire
    If you Channel, I'll FoW the Devastator and win the race becuse of life loss. But you can also open with Legionnaire. Math below. I win that race as well if I time my second suspend right. 6-0
    I FoW your discard spell and race with one Infiltrator, which kills the goldfish by turn 10, so I should make it even OTD against your two 1/1 deathtouchers. 6-0
    LOL I knew you would submit Vial. FoW that Vial! Infiltrator wins it. Pff finally no math needed. 6-0

Total: 25 points

Against jhhdk:
    J: Village
    A: Skerry
    J: Sanctuary, bounce Village
    A: Suspend Infiltrator (2)
    J: Village, cast Mamba, FoW it, A=19
    A: Inf=1
    J: Attack with Village, A=16
    A: Inf resolves with haste, attack, J=17
    J: A=13
    A: J=14
    J: A=10
    A: J=11
    J: A=7
    A: J=8
    J: A=4
    A: J=5
    J: A=1
    A: J=2
    J: A dies.
    OTP I'm a turn faster and win, so 3-3.

Against dte:
    d: Village
    A: Sus Inf1 (2)
    d: Farm, bounce Village
    A: Inf1=1, sus Inf2 (2)
    d: Village, cast Ele1
    A: Inf1 resolves and gets haste, Inf2=1, attack, d=17
    d: Cast Ele2, attack with Ele1, A=17
    A: Inf2 resolves and has haste, attack, d=11
    d: Attack for 9, A=8
    A: Attack, d=5
    d: Attack, A=-1
    Too slow dough.

Against maxx!:
    m: Village
    m: Sanctuary, bounce Village
    A: Inf1=1, sus Inf2 (2)
    m: Cast Pridemage, play Village
    A: Inf1 resolves with haste, Inf2=1, attack, m=17
    m: Attack with Pridemage, A=17, Arrest Inf1
    A: Inf2 resolves with haste, attack, m=14
    m: Attack with bother, A=12
    A: m=11
    m: A=9
    A: m=8
    m: A=7
    A: m=5
    m: A=2
    A: m=2
    m: A=ded
    Also too slow.

Against Gobbo, OTD:
    G: Woodlot
    G: Legionnaire, G=18
    G: Attack, A=17
    A: Inf1=1
    G: Attack, A=14
    A: Inf1 resolves with haste, attack, G=15
    G: A=11
    A: G=12
    G: A=8
    A: G=9, sus Inf2 (2)
    G: If you now Channel, you die next turn, so you just attack, A=5
    A: Inf1=1, attack, G=6
    G: A=2
    A: Inf2 resolves with haste, attack for 6, G dies.
    So I win this race. OTP I'm even faster.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

1. Asthereal (TO): Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Infiltrator il-Kor WW
    3. jhhdk: Blight Mamba, Rancor, Selesnya Sanctuary, Treetop Village WW
    4. dte: treetop village, Golgari Rot Farm, terrain elemental, terrain elemental DL - dte did matchup math better than I could.
    5. alphastryk: Saprazzan Skerry, Force of Will, Infiltrator il-Kor, Phantasmal Terrain LL
    6. H: Mountain, Reckless Waif, Forge Devil, Death Spark WW
    7. maxx!: Treetop Village, Selesnya Sanctuary, Qasali Pridemage, Trapped in the Tower LL
    8. silkster: Subterranean Hangar, Innocent Blood, Cast Down, Moan of the Unhallowed LL - This might have been the better storage land plan this round.
    9. Reeplcheep: Island, Judge's Familiar, Mistblade Shinobi, Wingcrafter WW - 1/1s stand no chance against me.
    10. GoblinSmashmaster: Hickory Woodlot, Channel, Eldrazi Devastator, Porcelain Legionnaire LL
    11. FTW: Swamp, Inquisition of Kozilek, Ruthless Ripper, Hired Poisoner WW - Inquisition was on my shortlist.
    12. Tylert: Island, Aether vial, Faceless butcher, Qasali pridemage WW - I can control when you get to exile a creature with Butcher, which lets me build up all the red mana I could ever want.

12w1d = 37 points
    Last edited by Wrath of Pie; 12-10-2020 at 04:30 PM.

Feb 2014

For me phantasmal terrain + FoW was the clear DTB. To beat it 6-0 as well as the 2 il-kor variants, and the pingers/1-damage removal I was expecting people to play to kill il-kors, I thought of a very boring aggro with 3 creatures with at least 3 in power (minimum vs il-kors) and 2 in defense (vs ping.deck): treetop village, Golgari Rot Farm, terrain elemental, terrain elemental
    We were three to chose treetop village + bounceland strategy!

6-0. What I was hoping to see!

4-1. Maths below. I wasn't expecting storage land as I thought phantasmal terrain was DTB, but actually there was only one of those!

1-4. Maths below. pseudo mirror, for which regen + infect are perfect.

me, with a boring aggro :)

6-0. Always feel good that it is exactly the deck I build against. Disappointed to see only one. But I wish you very well, as I really do not want to have to build against this monstrosity for the last two rounds :)

6-0. The pinger.deck I planned for.

2-2. I don't see how it could end differently, as everything we have can trade.

6-0, see maths below. One reason I should not put aggro decks, too much maths :)

0-6. Nice deck!

0-6. tough.

2-2, ressources trade,

6-0. you will have to chump with butcher, and lose from there.

WoP OTD:
    d tv
    W mb
    d golg farm
    W mb1
    d te, tv
    W mb2
    d te2, att (W17)
    W mb3
    d att (W8)
    W ready to drop the raider/sorcerer, but way too slow. d win OTP
    When W is OTP, we draw:
    WoP OTP
    W mb
    d tv
    W mb1
    d golg farm
    W mb2
    d te, tv
    W mb3
    d te2, att (W17)
    Now, several lines:
    1) W drop a morphed raider. Then d attack for 9, raider blocks one elemental and W at 11 is a losing line.
    2) W drop sorcerer --> chumplblocks + kill one elemental does the same, W at 11 and will be dead before casting firebolt
    3) W mb4
    d att (W8)
    W Firebolt one elemental, drop morphed raider. Now W can morph and go hellbent. d attacks with te, W blocks and morph, and we stare at each other as tv is a 3 turns clock, while raiders is 4.
    --> 4-1

me OTP
    d tv
    j tv
    d grf
    j ss
    d te, tv
    j bm, tv
    d te2, att (j 17)
    j rancor cast from tv, attack (p3)
    d attack (j8)
    j attack with bm (p 6)
    d attack, tv kill each others (j2)
    losing line for jhhdk: so blight mamba stays on defense, and I cannot attack. OTP j should be able to kill me easily.

silkster OTP
    s sh
    d tv
    s sh1
    d grf
    s sh2
    d tv, te
    s sh3
    d tv2, attack (s17)
    s blood + down take both elementals
    d att (s14)
    s sh1
    d s11
    s sh2
    d s8
    s sh3
    d s5
    s sh4
    d s2
    s moan ==> we draw. OTP I would clearly be fast enough
    4-1
    *edit: if I attack with tv instead of playing te2 I win OTD: it prevents silkster to gain 1 mana by playing blood + cast on the same turn.
    s sh
    d tv
    s sh1
    d grf
    s sh2
    d tv, te
    s keep sh2 open
    d activate tv, attack (s17) --> kill tv (you cannot use blood on tv)
    s sh1
    d att (s14), play te2
    s blood, kill te2
    d s11
    s sh1
    d s8
    s sh2
    d s5
    s sh3
    d s2
    s sh4
    d win
    6-0 for me?

the shinobi prevents elemental, is tv good enough on its own?
    me OTP:
    d tv
    R JF
    d grf
    R W, att (d19)
    d tv, te
    R att, ninja tv (d17)
    d att (R17)
    R W, att (d15)
    d att (R14)
    d att (d12) --> you win this one.

39 in the end if the maths hold, maybe better than I thought, as except against FoW and pingers, it is a weird/bad deck from me, that do not play anything before turn 3, and do not offer any element of control.
    Last edited by dte; 12-10-2020 at 12:19 PM.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

FoW mirrors are always draws. DD

2-2

Phantasmal Terrain takes it. WW

6-0

OTP: I don't see a way for Phantasmal Terrain to get a lot done, as I can't cut you off green. That means I'm stuck FoWing the Mamba and racing, which looks like we each get to attack for 3 at a time, starting the same turn meaning I win the race.
    OTD: There's not a way to win the race, but I can instead force a draw by FoWing Mamba pitching my threat, and using Terrain on Treetop Village. D

4-1

Nicely metagamed. LL

0-6

This is me

I can't win, but I can always FoW Waif and Terrain the Mountain to force a draw because the Devil shoots itself if there is no other option.

2-2

Phantasmal Terrain can always cut you off of white mana before you can cast your spells, which also takes you off Treetop activation mana. WW

6-0

Phantasmal Terrain takes it home. WW

6-0

9. Reeplcheep: Island, Judge's Familiar Familiar, Mistblade Shinobi, Wingcrafter
    OTP: I can Phantasmal Terrain your Island after you play your first creature, then win the race. W
    OTD: You are able to get Shinobi going before I can use Terrain, and I can't win from there. FoW doesn't help much either, as you can play the other threat and start over. L

3-3

OTP: Terrain gets it done. W
    OTD: FoW whichever of Channel of Legionnaire you play, then use Terrain to force a draw.

4-1

FoW the discard spell (pitching Terrain), and race, 3 power the death touchers can't block is enough. WW

6-0

FoW beats Vial. WW

6-0

Total: 45 points
    Last edited by alphastryk; 12-10-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Feb 2014

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    1 damage effects, and a threat that races me. Don't see a way to not lose this one. LL

0-6

Total: 43 points
    OTP, you can get a draw by forcing the threat and changing mountain into plains.

I am glad you did so well, like this I won't have to metagame against your deck again. And I should have just played it, we would have both scored 46, rather than trying to imagine we would all be wrapped around this deck for the metagame.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    OTP, you can get a draw by forcing the threat and changing mountain into plains.

I am glad you did so well, like this I won't have to metagame against your deck again. And I should have just played it, we would have both scored 46, rather than trying to imagine we would all be wrapped around this deck for the metagame.
    Good catch, I'll update that result.

It was definitely the obvious deck left, and FoW along with land destruction really constricts what else is viable. Will be good to move on from that.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Good catch, I'll update that result.

It was definitely the obvious deck left, and FoW along with land destruction really constricts what else is viable. Will be good to move on from that.
    You can do the same thing on the Draw, because I can't play two things if you Force the first.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    You can do the same thing on the Draw, because I can't play two things if you Force the first.
    Because my land comes in tapped, I can't cast Terrain until my turn 2, so I assumed you would get to always play 2 threats. I forgot however that the Devil shoots itself if there is no other option, so I can indeed FoW the Waif and Terrain the Mountain to force a draw. Updating.

Sep 2011

1. Asthereal (TO): I hoped everyone metagaming against FoW last week would have discouraged FoW this week. I can't beat even 1 Infiltator. LL 0-6
    2. Wrath of Pie: Inquisition takes Sorcerer. Firebolt flashback kills both deathtouchers letting your Raiders eventually get there. LL 0-6
    3. jhhdk: Inquisition takes Blight Mamba. 1 deathtouch guy trades with Treetop, the other kills you. WW 6-0
    4. dte: Inquisition takes 1 Terrain. Deathtouch guys trade with your other threats. DD 2-2
    5. alphastryk: I can't beat a single Infiltrator. LL 0-6
    6. H: OTP Inquisition takes Waif and you can't win. OTD you play Waif first, so I take Forge Devil. You can only stop one deathtoucher and the other trades with Waif. DD 2-2
    7. maxx!: We trade resources. DD 2-2
    8. silkster: Inquisition takes Innocent Blood to force you to use more mana, but Moan still beats me before my 1/1 gets there. LL 0-6
    9. Reeplcheep: If I Inquisition Mistblade Shinobi first, I lose the 1/1 race to flying, and if I don't then the bounce beats me on tempo. LL 0-6
    10. GoblinSmashmaster: Inquisition takes Porcelain, then 2 deathtouchers beat Devastator. WW 6-0
    12. Tylert: OTP Inquisition takes Vial. OTD Inquisition has to take Pridemage, and Butcher can only draw vs 2 deathtouchers. WD 4-1

22 points (5 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses)

Total: 45 points
    Well done! I should have just played this too. It was my 2nd choice, but I was reluctant to replay the same deck thinking everyone would metagame around it again. Instead I played something janky due to the lack of good creatures left to pair with discard.

maxx!: Treetop Village, Selesnya Sanctuary, Qasali Pridemage, Trapped in the Tower

One Infiltrator trades with Trapped in the Tower one way or the other (FoW), and Pridemage + Treetop should be able to race the other. Asthereal already did the math. 6-0
    Our manabases are both really slow, so we should both have time to do everything. Fortunately, Firebolt can't touch Treetop Village, and Trapped in the Tower handles Gathan Raiders nicely. Treetop Village should easily race Vulshok Sorcerer. 6-0
    Mamba gets Trapped, and you don't have enough mana to ever Rancor your Village, so it becomes Treetop vs Treetop + Pridemage. If you try to race, I can attack back for 5, and if you don't, I can attack with an exalted Treetop. 6-0
    Whoever is losing the race can sit back and block to force even trades, even accounting for exalted triggers. 2-2
    I get absolutely bodied. 0-6
    Waif gets Trapped and there's no way that Forge Devil and Death Spark can get there. 6-0
    This is me :]
    Very cool deck. I can't kill you before you kill my 2 threats. 0-6
    Shinobi can't bounce Treetop, but Trapped in the Tower gets blanked by flying. Math below. Nice deck. 0-6
    Eldrazi gets Trapped in the Tower and Legionnaire gets blown up by Pridemage. Treetop gets there. 6-0
    I don't see any lines that prevent you from trading me 1-for-1 and we end up with a Swamp vs a Selesnya Sanctuary. 2-2
    You can't get enough counters for Butcher before I can activate my Pridemage and kill your Vial. Your Pridemage stays in the Tower while Treetop Village attacks. 6-0

6+6+6+2+0+6+0+0+6+2+6 = 40

maxx OTP vs Reeplcheep
    m: Treetop
    R: Island, JF
    m: Selesnya Sanctuary
    R: Attack, Wingcrafter (m:19)
    m: Treetop
    R: Attack, Ninjitsu JF (m:17)
    m: Attack (17)
    R: JF, Attack (m: 15)
    m: Attack (14)
    Now we each attack for 3 every turn, and we both need 5 attacks to win, but you attack first. Even worse for me OTD. I knew I should've played Arrest.

22 weeks of bannathon has left the card pool really janky, especially at the 1-mana slot. It'll be refreshing to start something new after this season.

DECKS FOR ROUND 10 OF SEASON 8: Peasant Continued Bannathon

Fow + channel seemed to be the best decks to me, so I played something i thought beat either version of both. I hoped t2 infinite bounces was enough to beat the more durdly decks I didn't plan for explicitly.

What I was targeting, you can't fow ninjitsu. 6-0

I can't beat haste pingers 0-6

Mamba & rancor are dead, and I have the lead in the 3 to 3 race with village. 6-0

Your elementals are dead cards and I have the lead in the 3 to 3 race with village. 6-0.

I did not realize terrain could make something a non-island. 3-3.

Infinite pinging with "haste". 0-6

Qasali is dead. If I always keep wingcrafter in play, trapped is dead. I have the lead in the race vs village. 6-0

I believe you kill everything in time. 0-6

Me

Ninja covered legionaire build, and familiar covered the shroud build. 6-0.

Per below, you either lose the race or lose to infinite bounce. 6-0

I have the lead in the race if you just replay qasali over and over EOT. So you have to tick up to butcher, which means your pridemage is stranded in hand. If I get blown out by butcher exile wingcrafter + block I lose, but you can't race otherwise. So we just sit and stare once you have a vial on 4 and both creatures in your hand. 2-2

41/66

EldraziSmashmaster Results for Round "The Force is Strong in this Round"

You use the force 0-6

The force is weak in this one 6-0

Force of Nil 6-0

Force of Will 1-4

7. maxx!: Treetop Village, Selesnya Sanctuary, Qasali Pridemage,
    Trapped in the Tower
    Trapped 0-6

Eldrazi smash, then down 3-3

Crafty ninjas 0-6

That's me!

Ruthless poison 0-6

Eldrazi smash, then stare 4-1

Total: 32 points
    Last edited by GoblinSmashmaster; 12-10-2020 at 10:09 PM.

1. Asthereal (TO): WL Yay points.
    2. Wrath of Pie: LL
    4. dte: WW Yay, more points, OMG!
    5. alphastryk: LL
    6. H: LL
    7. maxx!: LL
    8. silkster: LL
    9. Reeplcheep: LL
    10. GoblinSmashmaster: LL
    11. FTW: LL
    12. Tylert: LL

Feb 2014

Quote Originally Posted by jhhdk View Post
    I thought your deck was good (maybe because you beat me), I am surprised at this. Maybe you're tough on yourself, and have a few more points. I just checked the last one, as it was one that definitely did not look like LL:

j OTP
    tv
    i, vial
    ss
    v1
    tv
    v2, vial in qasali
    animate tv, attack (T17)
    v3, attack (j17) (no point in keeping a 2/2 in defense vs tv)
    animate tv, attack (T14)
    v 4, attack (j14)
    animate tv, attack, vial in butcher or lose the race, exile tv
    attack j10
    mamba
    attack j6
    mamba in defense
    if T attacks, block Q and regenerates, j4
    if T attacks with both, qasali dies, mamba regenerates, and draw. if T attacks with exalted butcher, it gets -1/-1.
    Draw.

j OTD.
    i, v
    tv
    v1
    ss
    v2, q
    tv, no mamba.
    v3, attaque with q (ahead of the race, so no point holding back for T) v17
    no play
    v4, attack with k, animate tv, vial in butcher. v14
    mamba
    attack with both v10
    keep mamba on blocks --> draw.

This leads to DD. Maybe you have more here and there?

I think you got tilted and aren’t giving your deck enough credit. You can’t lose OTP vs alpha if you beat asthereal otp. Similarly, mamba is a must force and otp treetop wins the race. Alpha should be able to hold a draw by forcing mamba and terrain on sanctuary

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    I think you got tilted and aren’t giving your deck enough credit. You can’t lose OTP vs alpha if you beat asthereal otp. Similarly, mamba is a must force and otp treetop wins the race. Alpha should be able to hold a draw by forcing mamba and terrain on sanctuary
    Treetop is 3 damage per turn starting turn 4. (No mana to Rancor it and attack)
    Kor is 3 damage per turn starting turn 4. (due to suspend)
    Assuming Mamba is Forced, that means Treetop can race OTP but loses the race OTD.

Asthereal can't stop the win.
    Alphastryk can just Terrain the Sanctuary into a Swamp but still has to Force the Mamba, pitching Kor.

WL vs Asthereal
    DL vs Alphastryk

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

H: Mountain, Reckless Waif, Forge Devil, Death Spark

Should be double draws here again. 2-2

Pretty sure I just lose to a 5/5 eventually. 0-6

So, Blight Mamba doesn't fair well here, but Village is very big. This might end up as all draws.

T1 H: Mountain, Waif.
    T1 J: Village.

T2 H: Waif flips, attack for 3 [J=17], cast Devil pinging Waif.
    T2 J: Sanctuary, return Village, pass.

T3 H: Attack with Waif and Devil [J=13], pass.
    T3 J: Village, casting Mamba here only gets it killed, but there really aren't many options. However, since Death Spark can hit players, making your lifetotal a multiple of 4, it might be best to take it out of my hand. So, Mamba, it get's Sparked, pass.

T4 H: Attack with Waif and Devil, [J=9], Village could attack or it could put Rancor on itself. However, it can't win the race even with Rancor (an additional 4 turns to kill me, where I win in 3). So, it just has to stack back. However, staying back means I attack with only Waif, until Village has to block and trade, then I can win with Devil. So, I think I win on the Play in any case. In fact, I don't know that the Draw makes a difference, since even if Village gets it's Rancor, it is still a turn behind me attacking. 6-0

Lots of big bodies. 0-6

Double Draws here. 2-2

6. H: Bye, myself.

Too many bodies bigger than mine plus removal. 0-6

Lots of removal, I can't win. 0-6

Lots of one toughness, I think I can win these. 6-0

Not a chance. 0-6

We are both effective at making sure the other can't win. 2-2

I'm not fast enough to really win. 0-6

18? I didn't really put my thought in there, was just hoping to see lots of one toughness.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

I still don't think I can get a draw, but I might be missing something.
    OTP straight TV/QP would go like:
    J0: TV
    T1: Vial
    J2: SS
    T3: Vial(1)
    J4: TV
    T5: Vial(2), QP
    J6: attack T17
    T7: Vial(3), attack J17
    J8: attack T14
    T9: Vial(4), attack J14
    J10: attack T11
    T11: attack J11
    J12: attack T8
    T13: attack J8
    J14: attack T5
    T15: attack J5
    J16: attack T2
    T17: attack J2
    J18: declare attack, vial butcher in response, exiling TV
    T19: eat my face

I could summon BM on turn J4 without losing tempo, but that just get's it exiled on turn T9 and he still wins race

I still don't think I can get a draw, but I might be missing something.
    OTP straight TV/QP would go like:
    J0: TV
    T1: Vial
    J2: SS
    T3: Vial(1)
    J4: TV
    T5: Vial(2), QP
    J6: attack T17
    T7: Vial(3), attack J17
    J8: attack T14
    T9: Vial(4), attack J14
    J10: attack T11
    T11: attack J11
    J12: attack T8
    T13: attack J8
    J14: attack T5
    T15: attack J5
    J16: attack T2
    T17: attack J2
    J18: declare attack, vial butcher in response, exiling TV
    T19: eat my face

I could summon BM on turn J4 without losing tempo, but that just get's it exiled on turn T9 and he still wins race
    You don't even have to try to race. Tylert can't get through mamba without exiling it. Just trade village with pridemage and then only put in mamba once he commits the butcher to exiling the village

Thread Information