Round 6 of 4CB Season 3, The Block Tour, has started. This round: Odyssey block (Odyssey, Torment, Judgment)!

I have PM'ed myself my deck for round 6, so you can start sending me your decks.

DEADLINE: Wednesday the 21th of August, at 8:00AM Central European Time.
(That's my time. Pacific Time it'll probably be something like Tuesday night 10:00PM-ish, so keep that in mind.)

PLEASE NOTE:
- The way you send your deck to me matters. Please send it in the way described below, so it doesn't cost me an hour of editing before I can post all the decks.
Please send your deck as follows: Swamp, Plains, Beloved Chaplain, Chainer's Edict (so with card tags around each card, and not above eachother), with your Username and 4CB S03R06 in the topic. Many of you already did this for previous rounds. Thanks a lot, this really saves me the time and hassle of copying and pasting text and tags!

After the deadline has passed, I will post all decks on the forum here, and you can start puzzling out your scores.
If you have any questions, please read the first two posts of this thread first. If you can't find the answer there, drop a message here. We'll answer a.s.a.p.

Happy deck designing everybody!