Round 1 of 4CB Season 2 has started: Vintage Bannathon!

Welcome to the second season of Four Card Blind. This season, we play 12 rounds of Vintage Bannathon.

How the Bannathon works:
Barring Unglued, Unhinged, conspiracy and ante cards, everything is unbanned at the start of the season.
(Note: Chaos Orb is considered a random effect and will destroy your own board but not affect the opponent's board. So it's legal, but pointless.)
After each round, we ban all cards from top scoring decks. This will work as follows:
- If a round has 12 or more participants, all cards from the top 5 scoring decks get banned for future rounds.
- If a round has 8, 9, 10 or 11 participants, all cards from the top 4 scoring decks get banned for future rounds.
- If a round has 7 or less participants, all cards from the top 3 scoring decks get banned for future rounds.
In this way, the banned list grows with each round, changing the meta, making new strategies viable. Keeping every round fresh.

Season point scoring:
One other thing we will change for season 2 is the season scoring. Last season, the top 4 scored season points Formula 1 style.
This season, all players score season points for all rounds they play. Season points for each round equal total points scored for the round, divided by the number of opponents in that round.
The tournament organizer will make calculations (or have Google Spreadsheet figure that stuff out) and keep track of standings below. Note: season points are rounded to one decimal.

I will create a Google Spreadsheet again, and make it publicly editable, so everyone can see it and enter their scores.

So, let's get this thing started!
I have PM'ed myself my deck for round 1, so you can start sending me your decks.

DEADLINE: Wednesday the 17th of April, at 6:00AM Central European Time.
(That's my time. Just send me the deck Tuesday evening latest, you'll be fine).

PLEASE NOTE:
- The way you send your deck to me matters. Please send it in the way described below, so it doesn't cost me an hour of editing before I can post all the decks.
Please send your deck as follows: Goblin Guide, Mogg Fanatic, Pithing Needle, Cavern of Souls (so with card tags around each card, and not above eachother), with your Username and 4CB S02R01 in the topic. Many of you already did this for previous rounds. Thanks a lot, this really saves me the time and hassle of copying and pasting text and tags!
- The banned list (you'll find it in the second post). As mentioned, this season we play a Bannathon. For round 1 only Unglued and stuff like that is banned. Still, keep an eye on what you send in.

After the deadline has passed, I will post all decks on the forum here, and you can start puzzling out your scores.
If you have any questions, please read the first two posts of this thread first. If you can't find the answer there, drop a message here. We'll answer a.s.a.p.

Happy deck designing everybody, and enjoy you Lotusses! (While they last. )

PS. This is going to be EPIC!!!