SEASON 1, ROUND 3 of Legacy FOUR CARD BLIND has started!

I have PM'ed myself my deck for the round.
So... you can all start PM'ing me your submission for the second round.

DEADLINE: Wednesday the 6th of March, at 6:00AM Central European Time. (That's my time. Just send me the deck Tuesday evening latest, you'll be fine).

PLEASE NOTE:
- The way you send your deck to me matters. Please send it in the way described below, so it doesn't cost me an hour of editing before I can post all the decks.
Please send your deck as follows: Loam Lion, Loam Lion, Pithing Needle, Cavern of Souls (so not above eachother), with your Username and 4CB S01R03 in the topic.
Many of you already did this for round 2. Thanks a lot, this really saves time!
- The banned list (you'll find it in the second post). Don't send in illegal decks. I might catch it and notify you, but if I overlook it, you miss out on the round.
Most important changes: NONE! Mental Misstep is still unbanned. There are no new cards banned since The Rack, Cabal Therapy and Blackmail got the axe last time.
The list is open for discussion though. Misstep is on the watch list. So are LED, Eureka, Force of Will, Misthollow Griffin, Lupine Prototype and Leyline of Singularity.

After the deadline has passed, I will post all decks on the forum here, and you can start puzzling out your scores.

If you have any questions, please read the first two posts of this thread first. If you can't find the answer there, drop a message here. We'll answer a.s.a.p.

Happy deck designing everybody!

ABOUT ROUND TWO:
Not everybody has posted their scores yet. Please do so this weekend, so I can post scores and update standings before the deadline for round 3.
We also have a public Google Spreadsheet now. You can enter your scores there as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...2l8/edit#gid=0