Thread: 4 Card Blind

Threaded View

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: 4 Card Blind

Quote Originally Posted by spirit of the wretch View Post
    Wow, the meta game shifts are real. Barely any FoW this time but a ton of all-in strategies. That amount of LEDs ô0...
    Great minds think alike!

My list: 9. spirit of the wretch: City of Traitors, Lion's Eye Diamond, Unburial Rites, Inkwell Leviathan

1. Asthereal: City of Traitors, Chancellor of the Tangle, Chancellor of the Tangle, Eureka
    - Mine ist bigger, but theirs are more. Noone can attack, so we don't 2-2

2. spartan117: Chancellor of the Forge, Chancellor of the Forge, Chancellor of the Forge, Chancellor of the Forge
    - Mine ist bigger. 6-0

3. CptHaddock: Smallpox,Nether Spirit,Lotus Petal,Swamp
    - I can't play anything because then they will kill my Leviathan. They can't play anything because then I will discard that Leviathan and reanimate it. We draw 2-2

4. Whoshim: Lion's Eye Diamond, Nether Spirit, Bridge From Below, Lingering Souls
    - On the draw I lose to spirit and zombie beatdown. On the play I am able to race. I think. lots of math here... 3-3

5. ronco: Chancellor of the Tangle, Aether Vial, Island, Force Spike
    - Mine ist bigger. And I have enough mana to pay for the Spike 6-0

6. Wrath of Pie: Treetop Village, Golgari Rot Farm, Assassin's Trophy, Elixir of Immortality
    - Mine ist bigger. And has shroud. 6-0

7. PirateKing: Academy Ruins, Dimir Aqueduct, Hangarback Walker, Arcbound Ravager
    - Mine ist bigger. I think. That is one hell of a math list! 6-0

8. FTW: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Mishra's Factory, Hymn to Tourach, Shrieking Affliction
    - Mine ist bigger. 6-0

10. JackaBo: City of traitors, Steel overseer, Steel overseer, Steel overseer
    - The Overseers race me. This list is REALLY awesome. Mad props! 0-6

11. Ace/Homebrew: Commandeer, Force of Will, Mental Misstep, Memnite
    - I can't beat any of those cards... Very good Metagame call I think. 0-6

12. Tylert: Ancient Tomb, Field of ruins, phyrexian revoker, lupine prototype
    - On the play I get my fatty down and win. On the draw they disable my LED and they win. 3-3

13. apple713: city of traitors, elixir of immortality, ratchet bomb, lupine prototype
    - Mine ist bigger. 6-0

14. H: Unburial Rites, Lion's Eye Diamond, Inkwell Leviathan, Plains
    - Hehehe, this deck seems familiar. But Plains is a weak choice :). Still 2-2

15. kombatkiwi: Karakas, Lion's Eye Diamond, Unburial Rites, Angler Turtle
    - Mine ist bigger. 6-0

=> 54 Points if (big IF) my math is correct...
    Looks right to me and my obvious deckbuilding mistake didn't cost me in any of the matchups (well, it did in one, so -3), so I think I'd end up with 51 points. I was about to submit a totally different list, but then realized it didn't work, so I just quick audibled to something simple.
    Last edited by H; 03-06-2019 at 08:54 AM.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information