Question - is your current EDH meta stale and boring? do you ever feel like all these value-engines are uninteresting, multiplayer-solitaire games are just grindy and taking too long? Do you like living on the edge? If so, this might be for you:

Commander
1 Rakdos the Defiler

Demons
1 Archfiend of despair
1 Abyssal Persecutor
1 sower of discord
1 Rakdos, Lord of Riots
1 Archfiend of Depravity
1 Master of Cruelties
1 Sire of Insanity
1 Malfegor
1 Hellcarver Demon
1 Reaper from the Abyss
1 Lord of the Void
1 Rune-scarred Demon
1 Abhorrent Overlord
1 Defiler of Souls
1 Razaketh, the Foulblooded

Non-Demon Creatures
1 It That Betrays
1 treasonous ogre
1 phyrexian delver
1 Anger
1 Gray Merchant of Asphodel

Instants and Sorceries
1 Dark Ritual
1 Rain of Filth
1 bubbling muck
1 Songs of the Damned
1 Sacrifice
1 Burnt Offering

1 Read the Bones
1 Pain's Reward
1 Cruel Bargain
1 Infernal Contract
1 Faithless Looting
1 Wheel of Fortune

1 Entomb
1 Demonic Consultation
1 moonlight bargain
1 Doomsday
1 Insidious Dreams

1 Pox
1 Death Cloud
1 World at War
1 Savage Beating
1 Living Death
1 torment of hailfire

1 Mizzix's Mastery
1 Past in Flames
1 Ill-Gotten Gains

1 Shallow Grave
1 Reanimate
1 Exhume

1 Repay in Kind
1 Final Fortune

Artifacts
1 Sol Ring
1 Mana Crypt
1 Rakdos Signet
1 Talisman of Indulgence
1 Whip of Erebus
1 mana vault

Enchantments
1 Necropotence
1 Lich
1 Mass Hysteria
1 Fervor
1 animate dead

Lands
1 Bloodstained Mire
1 Blood Crypt
1 Dragonskull Summit
1 Blackcleave Cliffs
1 Graven Cairns
1 Tainted Peak
1 Sulfurous Springs
1 Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
1 Command Tower
1 Reflecting Pool
1 Mana Confluence
1 City of Brass
1 phyrexian tower
1 Ancient Tomb
1 Spinerock Knoll
1 Lake of the Dead
1 Foreboding Ruins
1 Badlands
1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
2 Mountain
15 Swamp

It's something like that.

Some notable interactions:
pox, rakdos the defiler, torment of hailfire + it that betrays = probably, you win
hellcarver demon + insidious dreams (search for say lich-repay in kind or abyssal overlord, world at war, breath of fury, final fortune) = you win, probably
abyssal overlord + breath of fury can do an amazing amount of damage. Most of the time, there's at least 1 player who's open to flying attacks, so your imps can get in round after round, giving you free hits against everyone else with your bigger beaters.

Many non-"i-win" interactions are based off haste enabler, a reanimation spell or a sacrifice/burnt offering into massive beater/pseudo-board wipe. It goes from you not looking scary to suddenly being on the brink of winning.

Other things you can do are quick starts; say you have ritual + sol ring or mana crypt in hand, you can turn 1 demonic consultation for whatever big thing you can cast, and start early beatdowns.
My favourite (demigod-hand) early-game start is turn 2 treasonous ogre, 12 life for anger, sacrifice (sacking anger), another 6 life for sire of insanity, then swing for 8. i don't remember if i won or lost that one, but it felt good.

Anyways, this deck is an amazingly good and fun. and is quite skill-intensive. most of the time, i really gotta figure out all my lines, and more often than not, i lose not because my opponents played well, but is usually because i didn't play well enough.

Also, you usually get the greatest looks from the other players whenever you do anything. "pain's reward, pay 20 life" gets looks, even when you reveal rakdos the defiler as your general, people know you mean business!