Quote Originally Posted by tescrin View Post
You realize that Mirrodin besieged is like.. 8 years old right? If you're talking about "new design" and it was done in the first printing of planeswalkers then it's just an incorrect assertion. To show it wasn't a 1-off, I showed that they continued using that design (eight years ago) on several other walkers; of which I don't think I supplied an exhaustive list.
Good thing my assertion wasn't "new design" or this might have been relevant. If you're reaching back eight years (and misrepresenting when they were printed, ie NOT when Planeswalker first came out) to find a relevant example maybe you should think why they haven't been so common in recent history? Could it be that that figured out that this was a bad idea and moved away from it?
Your point was that this new-fangled design is ruining the game or some such; my point is that that premise is fundamentally proven wrong by simply showing you that that design has existed for the entirety of planeswalker's existence as a card type.
My point was that I didn't like the card. You drew a whole bunch of conclusions on your own using factually inaccurate information. Rtfp and don't project next time.