Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate fetchlands! What are the most effective hate for fetchlands in every color?

Site Contributor

Apr 2014

Re: I hate fetchlands! What are the most effective hate for fetchlands in every color

Multicolored:

B&R Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDeleuzeGuy View Post
    I want to play as close to possible a 100% reactive deck that also approached 0% variance in how it played. I want to play magic with as little variance as possible. Also had a foiled out miracles deck that was an investment of about 6 grand that is now nearly worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    My original post did that.

I'd love to have a battle of wits with you but I see you lack the necessary equipment.

Good day.

Force of Will is my bitch
    Sep 2004
    South Florida

Re: I hate fetchlands! What are the most effective hate for fetchlands in every color

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasDowd View Post
    Harsh mentor

Also exists in red. and that tunnel ignus

Neither are very good
    Neither are Flickerwisp or Mirran Crusader. I will take that challenge.

A possible key is that they both say OPPONENT. That means that cards like From the Ashes have interesting effects. But far more importantly, they don't hose your own fetchlands. Tunnel Ignus should be cute off a Vial in response to an opponent's fetchland. Also, I have said numerous times that Swords to Plowshares is better than Path to Exile even in decks that seek to deal damage quickly, like Zoo (I said it awhile ago), to much opposition. Yeah, I am now taking that back. I found an occasion.

4 Vexing Devil
    4 Goblin Guide
    4 Tunnel Ignus
    4 Harsh Mentor
    4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
    3 Thalia, Heretic Cathar

4 Aether Vial
    4 Path to Exile
    2 Chain Lightning
    4 Lightning Bolt
    2 Fireblast

4 Arid Mesa
    3 Sacred Foundry
    4 Plateau
    1 Plains
    2 Mountain
    4 Wasteland
    3 Rishadan Port

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."
    "Politicians are like diapers. They should be changed often and for the same reason."
    "Governing is too important to be left to people as silly as politicians."
    "Politicians were mostly people who'd had too little morals and ethics to stay lawyers."

Thread Information