Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarf Stompy!

Re: Dwarf Stompy!

Nice list, Deadeye Harpooner / Fairgrounds Warden are good vs. show and tell too. I'd consider revoker, it's good vs. oko and solid vs. combo things like sneak attack or led. Plus it crews copter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Brains View Post
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Dwarves gets some love on the Everyday Eternal podcast minute 4 to minute 7: https://itsjulian.com/79-here-be-goblins/ . The decklist is linked in the show notes below.
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    Dwarves gets some love on the Everyday Eternal podcast minute 4 to minute 7: https://itsjulian.com/79-here-be-goblins/ . The decklist is linked in the show notes below.
    The just spoiled magda, brazen outlaw is a game changer! My previous list is in the show notes of this everyday eternal episode how do we update it?

Winter Maze

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by kinda View Post
    The just spoiled magda, brazen outlaw is a game changer! My previous list is in the show notes of this everyday eternal episode how do we update it?
    Ha, well, is the Karn Stompy sort of route still the way to get the most out of Magda? (Not a rhetorical question, I really am not sure.)
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Ha, well, is the Karn Stompy sort of route still the way to get the most out of Magda? (Not a rhetorical question, I really am not sure.)
    No clue still thinking, hoping we get some more good dwarves in the set!

Winter Maze

I mentioned it in the spoiler thread, but any artifact dwarf such as metallic mimic or adaptive automaton plus clock of omens is infinite tapped treasures with “haste”.

An alternative is aura of dominion plus something like disciple of the vault.

With a normal dragonstorm package or hellkite tyrant that’s a t3 kill. You aren’t gaining anything from legacy though except fast mana so perhaps it would be a better fit in modern

Last edited by kinda; 02-24-2021 at 05:18 AM.

Winter Maze

If you stack a bunch of dwarves, won’t you just get a dwarf if you roll a 1? I don’t see a way to abuse trickery without just putting 4 morophon on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    If you stack a bunch of dwarves, won’t you just get a dwarf if you roll a 1? I don’t see a way to abuse trickery without just putting 4 morophon on top.
    It's definitely not broken but put 4 toolcraft on top then morophon...draw one and counter it...won't matter if you mill 1,2,or 3 you get morophon.

Winter Maze

Thread Information