What does Legacy need? More complete different archetypes!

That’s the reason why I’m searching for a very non-blue hard prison control deck. I recognized, that there is no effective enchantment removal and was always been in love with Moat and Humility. I realized that most of the decks can’t win anymore, if Moat and Humility is on the board.

I like the option to be safe in every situation, that’s the reason why Elspeth is the perfect win-condition, because she is very hard to remove. To get her back I found Mistveil Plains, which I also wanted to get back, if needed. That’s the reason why I added Life from the Loam, which has perfect synergy with Scroll Rack even if the Tax is broken.

Here is my last list (which should be posted at TC Decks in the next days)

// Lands
4 Plains
3 Snow-Covered Plains
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Windswept Heath
1 Mistveil Plains
1 Savannah
4 Wasteland
1 Forest

// Spells
4 Mox Diamond
4 Swords to Plowshares
4 Scroll Rack
3 Enlightened Tutor
3 Humility
3 Moat
3 Ghostly Prison
2 Council's Judgment
1 Oblivion Ring
1 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
2 Life from the Loam
4 Land Tax
1 Runed Halo
1 Rune of Protection: Red
2 Sorcerous Spyglass
1 Leyline of Sanctity

// Sideboard
SB: 1 Sorcerous Spyglass
SB: 3 Leyline of Sanctity
SB: 2 Sterling Grove
SB: 1 Jester's Cap
SB: 1 Rule of Law
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
SB: 3 Grafdigger's Cage
SB: 1 Nevermore

Here are my sideboarding notes:

Mircales/Blade
+ 2 Grove + Never + Cap - Rune - 3 Prison

Grixis Control
+ 3 Leyline + Cap - 3 Prison - Rune

ANT/TES
+ 3 Leyline + Cap + Rule + 3 Cage + 3 Extract + 2 Grove + Never
- 3 Humility - ORing - 2 Judgement - 4 StoP - 2 Spy - Rune - Tax

Eldrazi/ Death and Taxes/Humans/Maverick
+ Cap + Never + 2 Grove + Spy - Leyline - Rune - Halo - Rack - Tax

Mono Red Prison
+ 3 Leyline + Cap - 2 Spy - Rack - Tax

Depths
+ Cap + 2 Grove - Rune - Leyline - Judgement

Lands/Loam
+ Cap + 3 Extract + 2 Grove - Rune - 3 Prison - Judgement - Rack

Sneak and Show
+ Never + Cap + Spy - Leyline - Rack - Rune

Reanimator/Dredge/(Phoenix)
+ 3 Cage + 3 Extract + 3 Leyline + Cap
- ORing - 2 Judgement - 2 Spy - Rack - 3 Tax – Rune/(Leyline)

Pyromancer/(Shadow)
+ 3 Leyline - ORing - 2 Spy

Infect
+ 2 Grove + Cap + Spy + Rule - Leyline - Rune - 2 Tax - Rack

Elves
+ 3 Cage + Cap + Rule + 2 Grove - Leyline - Rune - 2 Spy - Tax - Rack - Halo

Burn
+ 3 Leyline + Cap + Never - 2 Spy - Rack - Tax - Judgement

Affinity
+ Cap - 1 Leyline

And here some writing of some games, where I took some notes:

Moon Stompy 1:2 on the draw
Close 1st game. I locked my opponent quickly, but he could get rid off my Spyglass and found a Chandra und I only drew ELEVEN lands from the top with no drawn Tutor or Rack…
2nd game: I locked him again but this time I had a Rack so that he couldn’t do anything.
3rd game: he beats me with his goblins to 1 life with a Rune of Protection: Red on the board. I casted a Moat with a mana open to prevent his Chandra damage, but he casted a second one.

Burn with Phoenix 2:0 on the draw
Rune of Protection: Red in the 2nd turn was enough.
Post boarding the Leyline did enough until I found a Tutor for my lovely Rune!

Dark Depths 2:0 on the draw
Wasteland gave me some time, so that I could casted Humility.
2nd game: I gave him 20 life and killed time with loam and wasteland until I found Humility.

Elves 2:0 on the draw
2nd Turn Humility with a Tutor on my hand was enough.
2nd game: Gravediggers Cage saved my life and two Moats with a Sterling Grove gave me the option so exile his Reclamation Sage and after the resolving Jester’s Cap he gave up.

Lands 2:0 on the draw (I have no luck with theses dices…)
I was so happy to have an always available Land Tax and we were locking each other and after talking about our decks and counting the remaining cards in our library he gave up.
2nd game I locked him again and found in my rack in the right time my extraction for his loam, which was enough.

Grixis Control 1 : 1 : 1 on the play
1st game: Countered Land Tax and then I was screwed after a Hymn. Two Strix have done the rest.
2nd game: Locked him fast and I needed some time (in my opinion too much) to find Elspeth.
3rd game: I locked him but there was not enough time to find Elspeth.

UW Delver 0:2 on the draw
1st turn Delver, flipped, 3rd turn TNN and enough counter to deal with three lockpieces.
In the 2nd game I did some (yes more then one) stupid mistakes, because I forgot to play around Daze and Spell Pierce.

Lands 2:0 on the draw
Lands is a free win…

Lands 2:0 on the play
Another free win…

WR Painter 1:2 on the draw
1st game: Welder and Painter beatdown under Humility, Leyline and Spyglass on Grindstone… I didn’t find a Tutor or Moat…
The 2nd game was one of my greatest game ever: I locked him after I was beaten to one life. We had so many judge calls because of Painter, Magus of the Moon, Smuggler Thopter, Scroll Rack, who verified for safety our layer assumption and was amused by calling him again and again. After I ‘drew’ my hole deck via Scroll Rack I finished him with Elspeth.
In the 3rd game I was screwed and he could get rid off my two Leylines and grind me to death, because I had no Scroll Rack with every solution in my hand...

Jund 2:0 on the play
Free win and a very desperate opponent…

DnT 1:2 on the play
I locked him in the first game and in the 2nd game, too, but I didn’t find a preventive solution to his Cataclysm. I had Rack and Loam and drew a lot of cards, but no tutor or Nevermore or Jester’s Cap…

Elves 0:2 on the draw
He got his revenge with two 2nd turn kills. I tested more games against him, and have to say, that Elves are my nemesis…

Dredge 2:0 on the draw
1st game: just a single Ghostly Prison could give so many headaches for my opponent. I had time to smash Humility and Moat on the board.
In the 2nd game he discarded his hand into Faithless Looting, and I extracted his only dredger hiding behind my Leyline. Then I locked him and got my Cap to find his outs, while I had him in a Wasteland-lock.

Eldrazi 1:2 on the draw
Two Thought-Knot Seer beat me to death after they took my Solutions…
2nd game he was making pressure, but I was able to lock him and get rid off his threads with my Cap.
3rd game: He hat again two Thought-Knot Seer and one Matter Shaper but I had Moat on the board. He found a Ratched Bomb and I was not able to defuse it. And this was the point, at which I threw the hole game away: I sworded one Seer in response of the cracked bomb and not the Matter Shaper… I had a 2nd Moat in my Hand and enough time to drew 12 more cards to defuse the next bomb… But I was to stupid…

4C Loam 0:2 on the play
Locked him in both games, but this deck played six big-enchantment removal and some smaller hate and lock pieces against me… This deck isn’t a great match up.

Esper Blade 2:1 on the play
1st game I locked him easily.
2nd game I was screwed and a Clique with Jitte beat me to death.
3rd game I locked my again easily and exiled Judgements out of his deck.

DnT 2:0 on the draw
Locked him with double Moat and Humility, because he said, that he still has a solution (Judgement main).
I locked him and forbid Cataclysm and exiled his Judgements.

UR Delver 0:2 on the draw
1st game flooded with tax and rack in the first round, but I casted them in the wrong order, so that he was able to Daze my Rack…
2nd game: two blind delver and a Pyro with a cantrip chain, while I was srewed.

Elves 0:2 on the draw
My nemesis again… Humility without Moat is senseless… Ghostly Prison is senseless…

4C Loam 2:1 on the play
1st game locked him.
2nd game him was beating me under a Humility slowly to death.
3rd game I locked him again and protected everything with double Grove.

4C Loam 0 : 1 : 1 on the play
Locked him, but he found all his trophies before I could find just one more solution to his Lilli, which dealt with my entire lock…
I locked him and wanted to play safe, what leaded to the one missing turn to kill him…

Humans 2:1 on the draw
1st game: locked him easily.
2nd game: a single 3/4 flyer killed me, found no removal or tutor or Humility…
3rd game: Locked him easily again.

Sneak Show 0:2 on the play
I played so many times against this deck and I have a 90% winning chance against lists without Cunning Wishes… But I found no Humility or O-Ring neither a Spyglass (Mulligan down to three cards)… Sometimes you have bad luck…

Food Chain 1 : 1 : 1 on the draw
1st game was an easy lock.
2nd game I had Leyline and Humility, he had infinite mana and his exil-crew which beat me up for four damage per turn.
3rd game: He extracted my Humility but I locked him, then he drew his complete deck in the last extra turn and searched for a solution, he said it’s a draw, after the handshake a friend of him pointed on his Engineered Explosive in his hand, we discussed the situation and realized, that I had enough StoPs on my hand, Mistveil Plains in game and enough cards in my hand to rebuild the lock the next turn, so that actually he would lose in the next two turns, so it was a draw.

Steel Stompy 0:2 on the draw
Humility with Prison wasn’t enough and a pumped Ravanger did his job.
2nd game I had to mulligan down to four and his double Thorn of Amethyst slowed my additionally down. I single Ballista beat me to death…

Eureka Nic Fit 0 : 1 : 1 on the play
Locked him, but then there was this Eureka… I handled all of his Planeswalkers… and had a Leyline, which I forgot, so that the curses were attached to me… Why should you just win, when you can throw away the game?
2nd game I locked him totally but there was not enough time (2 turns missing) to hit him with Elspeth.

4C Loam 0:2 on the draw
Well, this deck plays to many removals in the main deck.

In the conclusion I had to say, that I need one Elspeth more and should play the Sterling Groves in the Main again. I’ll cut the Spyglasses, which didn’t do enough. This give me the option to play Orim’s Chants in the Sideboard to improve the combo-matchups. This give me the option to replace nevermore with one Isochron Scepter, which will be a better choice with the new Karn in the SteelStompy and Eldrazi decks. And the chants could give me a turn to rebuild my lock. I changed the Rune of Protection: Red with Convalessence Care, which does the same job to burn, but allows to double dredge, when you want to dig through your deck and has some synergy to stall the game with Humility and Ghostly Prison. All the experience leads me to the following list:

// Lands
4 Plains
3 Snow-Covered Plains
4 Ancient Tomb
4 Windswept Heath
1 Mistveil Plains
1 Savannah
4 Wasteland
1 Forest

// Spells
4 Mox Diamond
4 Swords to Plowshares
4 Scroll Rack
2 Enlightened Tutor
3 Humility
3 Moat
3 Ghostly Prison
2 Council's Judgment
1 Oblivion Ring
2 Elspeth, Knight-Errant
2 Life from the Loam
4 Land Tax
1 Leyline of Sanctity
1 Runed Halo
2 Sterling Grove
1 Convalescent Care

// Sideboard
SB: 3 Leyline of Sanctity
SB: 1 Jester's Cap
SB: 1 Rule of Law
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
SB: 3 Grafdigger's Cage
SB: 3 Orim's Chant
SB: 1 Isochron Scepter

And finally: Please excuse my bad english... (btw: how do I use spoilers in this board to get more structure in my posts?)