Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

  1. #1

    The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR


  2. #2

    Re: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

    Great episode! Speaking of commentary i did enjoy bryants commentary on ... was it some LaL tournament? ”Storm count is 3”

    Regarding Teferi, can’t he be a part in tempo-esque plan? where you play him bounce the threat. Next turn Jace and bounce again, etc.

  3. #3

    Re: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    is it possible to make it downloadable in the future?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    .

  4. #4

    Re: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by JackaBo View Post
    Great episode! Speaking of commentary i did enjoy bryants commentary on ... was it some LaL tournament? ”Storm count is 3”

    Regarding Teferi, can’t he be a part in tempo-esque plan? where you play him bounce the threat. Next turn Jace and bounce again, etc.
    I did commentary on a lot of LAL Open II and one round on LAL III.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloshthedark View Post
    is it possible to make it downloadable in the future?
    You're able to download it through Soundcloud! Enjoy :D

  5. #5

    Re: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Cook View Post
    I did commentary on a lot of LAL Open II and one round on LAL III.



    You're able to download it through Soundcloud! Enjoy :D
    I'd not ask had I not spent my 5mins trying to do that ;) there was an similar issue with Humans of Mtg where James enabled it so I assume such setting exists
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    .

  6. #6

    Re: The Eternal Glory Podcast | EP.5 — Post-MFNF & WAR

    I've spoken to Martin privately on this, we've enabled direct downloads from the website for everyone. Hopefully this will make it easier on our listeners!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)