1 Oblivion Stone
1 Pithing Needle
1 Relic of Progenitus
2 Spatial Contortion
1 Torpor Orb
2 Wurmcoil Engine

boring statistics

my little tournament report from yesterday's Modern Qualifier
note: the decklist I used had [CARD]Karn, Scion of Urza[/CARD] and [CARD]Mindslaver[/CARD], the second Warping Wail instead of a Wurmcoil Engine in the sideboard and no Oblivion Stone main. The first two I sided out in every single game.

round 1 - 2:1 vs. Boros Burn
g1 he flood a bit while I begin with Relic and Talisman against his Goblin Guide and Eidolon, which costs him a lot more life than me. I simply hold onto my cheaper spells. His triplet of Guides still gnaw my life total, but I can seweep them all with a lucky Blast Zone from the top (and Remand on his Boros Charm). Tron comes together very late, but he finds no answer, when Karn wishes for a Wurmcoil Engine.
g2 he has the combo - four bolts and two dudes leave me no chance to stabilize.
g3 he takes a kickstart, but lucky me keeps a turn 3 Wurmcoil which he doesn't have a solution for.
I shouldn't have won this, but to be fair, it was his first Modern tournament ever, and not his own deck.

round 2 - 2:1 vs. Mono-B Vampires
g1 my deck refuses to play. Four lands, no Tron and various 6+drops in hand - the bloodsuckers beat my face.
g2 she floods in swamps while I get a timely beater.
g3 was more exciting: I play aggressively getting T4 Tron. She bins a Karn with Hexmage, Ugin with Hero's Downfall and a Ballista with Bile Blight while a Vampire Lacerator and a Viscera Seer gnaw at both our life totals. Expedition Map into Blast Zone solves that problem and I can stabilize at 9 life (against 15). The second Ballista with Academy Ruins and Spell Burst cleans up quickly.
At least one of three games was one - although still a bit one-sided.

round 3 - 0:2 vs. Hogaak Vine
g1 I can hinder him a little, but ultimately I have no chance.
g2 I fail to mulligan into Leyline, so Hogaak und Veggie mob me in three turns. Serves me right.
I believe this matchup is almost unwinnable unless the opponent is named Magicarp.

Runde 4 - 2:1 vs. Izzet Storm
g1 takes very long. Because he forgets my Chalice@1, his first attempt to combo fizzles. I can't find a single Mine so I can only try to survive his next turn - after his three storm attempts he switches to beatdown mode. After Cyclonic Rift off of 6 lands and a Talisman, I must let him resolve this three Goblins again - and die the next turn.
g2 I start on 6 cards and with a Leyline. His turn 3 he has Echoing Truth and then begins singing his Aria while I beat face with Trinket Mage and Solemn Simulacrum. Shattering Spree on Solemn, Relic and Talisman comes too late - he is tapped out and I have 10 mana for Karn into Lattice. His Aria falls silent. With me at 14 life, him at 9 and less than 5 minutes left he concedes.
g3 he mulligans to 6, keeps one land and never finds a second one. I go full speed with 2 minutes on the clock. My turn 3 Ballista sticks and manages to grow to 5/5 when time is called. Had he found a second land, this would have been a draw... or worse.
Lucky me - another match I should not have won.

Result: 3-1-0, 9 Points, 3rd place after swiss.
Of course I proceed to fail in the first round of the top8 MH1-draft.

Anyway, I'm glad I could play one of my favourite decks again.