This one may be tough. I like the pirate theme from Ixalan and want to build, likely, a grixis build but focus more on theme than power, theme being tribal pirates. The deck will be kitchen table in nature. I want to capture as much pirate-y things in the art as possible, and the basics I may need are proving to be a challenge. Blue is easy as the APAC lands series has one with a ship in it. Simple enough. But the Mountain and Swamp ones are proving difficult. I went through a scryfall search and found the following that are as close as I can get to having pirates, water, or ships in them (lots of water in swamps):
APAC Island - spot on:

(there is another map-like island art in the APAC series that I like for this purpose as well)

Standard showdown:

Ixalan (you'd think this would be a slam dunk):

Duel decks (plus others):

online masters edition, was this on paper anywhere?

APAC:

Arena:

DOM (although, not sure if that is a busted ship or tree or skeleton or what):

XLN (again, not exactly a shoe-in):

Duel decks and others, only one with a definitive boat of any kind:

SOM, might also have been a ship at one point:

Are there any on theme, artwise, lands that might work that I may have overlooked? I will have the XLN version of drowned catacomb and some other essential non-basics, I'm just trying to get the swamps and mountains down for now, although any other pirate art cards are welcome at this time! Language, pimp status, border status all is irrelevant for this project. Thanks for any help!