Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DarkDepth-Hogaak

Re: DarkDepth-Hogaak

Top 8 the challenge yesterday and lost to red stompy in the quarters. Pocked up one loss in the swiss, to ANT. Played the mirror for the first time in the swiss as well.

Played same list, but considering some changes to make deck better vs red stompy and combo.
    If you're wondering how I produce blue mana, I copy my opponent's Island with Thespian's Stage

My Youtube and Twitch usernames are DNSolver.

I am the Legacy metagame:

-2016 Eternal Weekend Europe won by BR Reanimator (I wrote the primer)
    -2016 Eternal Weekend North America won by Turbo Dark Depths (I write about and develop the winning version specifically)

So, this version is still bad then?

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by DNSolver View Post
    Top 8 the challenge yesterday and lost to red stompy in the quarters. Pocked up one loss in the swiss, to ANT. Played the mirror for the first time in the swiss as well.

Played same list, but considering some changes to make deck better vs red stompy and combo.
    I think Force of Vigor makes the red stompy matchup much better. It kills all the lock pieces and can be played around them easily (Trinisphere is the only awkward one, but you can be Blood Moon locked and still fire it off). The matchup is still unfavorable, but Force works a lot better there than the alternatives do.

Nov 2010
    New Gloucester, Maine, USA

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    I think Force of Vigor makes the red stompy matchup much better. It kills all the lock pieces and can be played around them easily (Trinisphere is the only awkward one, but you can be Blood Moon locked and still fire it off). The matchup is still unfavorable, but Force works a lot better there than the alternatives do.
    Can confirm, Force of Vigor is very good at fighting Chalice/Blood Moon. I played 3 in a recent 1K, really liked it.
    I am counted amongst legions of the unrighteous
    who dread not being immersed in pits of fire

Thread Information