Thread: Rogue Decks

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

Rogue Decks

Unfortunately I have not been able to get in the amount of Legacy I'd like to due to a crazy work schedule, but right now on TC Decks, the 4th place 'Tier' deck from the last 30 days is Rogue, and it is tied at 21 entries with 3rd place. That's the first time I've ever seen that, and I interpret it as a good thing. Modern Horizons seems to have jumbled up the meta game and brews are having more success than in the last decade.

Is that actually the case? Can anyone who's been grinding on MTGO or attending every local weekly confirm if that's true?

https://www.tcdecks.net/format.php?format=Legacy

Re: Rogue Decks

Quote Originally Posted by Ace/Homebrew View Post
    Unfortunately I have not been able to get in the amount of Legacy I'd like to due to a crazy work schedule, but right now on TC Decks, the 4th place 'Tier' deck from the last 30 days is Rogue, and it is tied at 21 entries with 3rd place. That's the first time I've ever seen that, and I interpret it as a good thing. Modern Horizons seems to have jumbled up the meta game and brews are having more success than in the last decade.

Is that actually the case? Can anyone who's been grinding on MTGO or attending every local weekly confirm if that's true?

https://www.tcdecks.net/format.php?format=Legacy
    The top 'rogue' deck in that list is a RUG delver. Essentially, rogue these days is the same old shells with some new cards added in.

Land Destruction Enthusiast
    Jul 2012
    Kennesaw, GA

Re: Rogue Decks

Quote Originally Posted by jmlima View Post
    The top 'rogue' deck in that list is a RUG delver. Essentially, rogue these days is the same old shells with some new cards added in.
    Take out Goyf, add Wren and 6. Bam you're a certified brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cheese View Post
    I've been taking shitty brews and tier 2 decks to tournaments and losing with them for years now. Welcome to the club. We meet for cocktails after round 6.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevestamopz View Post
    Top quality german restraint there.

If I'm at the point where I'm rage quitting, you can bet your kransky that I'm calling everyone involved a cunt.

Thread Information