2x Dovin's Verdict
2x Supreme Verdict
1x Blue Elemental Blast
1x Hydroblast

1x Time Sieve
1x Batterskull

2x Rest in Peace
2x Oblivion Ring

All of my testing has been mathematical so far. If you want to test the list, be aware it has no real world testing so far. Matchups should be similar to Stoneblade decks, but the clock is faster, and the combo is pretty much a lock against any decks that can't beat you before you get it in place.

I do like Dispel and Spell Pierce in the Supreme Will slot, but I was trying something different. Nimble Obstructionist earned it's slot mathematically. Clique would be the alternative, but I don't like Clique against non combo decks, and drawing multiples is terrible. Nimble can have multiple copies on the board, and drawing more is always good.

In heavy Stifle metas, I would run Dispel as a 3x maindeck. This deck could theoretically run Stifle, and I have a Wasteland build as well that does so, but this shell is the stabler of the builds I have come up with so far. This was intended to fight Maverick heavy metas. I have played enough Maverick to know how to beat it regularly. Maverick was my go to deck for years on MODO.