Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Throne of Eldraine Spoilers

Re: Throne of Eldraine Spoilers

Since this is dying down, I have a silly rules question: Can you play more than 7 Seven Dwarves in limited?

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Since this is dying down, I have a silly rules question: Can you play more than 7 Seven Dwarves in limited?
    No, Eli posted on his twitter that you can't. Not sure if the comp. rules have been updated to reflect it yet though.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Has Oko been tested by somebody in Legacy yet? From what I've seen on streams so far, he seems to overperform in both Standard and Modern, so he might be Legacy-playable as well.

Site Contributor
    May 2013
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    Has Oko been tested by somebody in Legacy yet? From what I've seen on streams so far, he seems to overperform in both Standard and Modern, so he might be Legacy-playable as well.
    At the 160-player SCG Classic in Philly two days ago, RUG got 5th, 8th, 10th, 12th, and 16th. The 8th, 10th, and 12th place lists played 1 Oko, Thief of Crowns.

Team Open results have sketchier significance, but of the top 28 teams, 11 of the Legacy pilots played RUG, and the 18th and 22th place ones played an Oko.

Thread Information