Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeskai Stoneblade

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: Jeskai Stoneblade

I am thinking that Spellstutter Sprite could be quite good in this style deck; it provides a tempo swing by countering a removal spell, then gets equipped to swing with flying. I think I might test it out.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Updated my list for an upcomong 1K in November. Brazen Borrower and Force of Negation added to main, sideboard altered to be more flexible against Jund and other prevalent decks like Amulet Titan.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Modern 1K this weekend, taking my list from the OP. I got 9th in the last tournament, hoping to get into t8 this time around. Not a lot of change, just some cosmetic changes and Brazen Borrower x2 in the main. Sideboard has tech for grinding against Jund/Shadow with Search for Azcanta/Celestial Purge.

Spellstutter never made it into the deck, Borrower is just a much better card.
    Brainstorm Realist

Thread Information