Thread: The Dive Down: Modern Podcast

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

The Dive Down: Modern Podcast

I have really been enjoying the content on this podcast, to my knowledge one of the only options to discuss the Modern format. I find it well-informed and helpful considering the unique nature of Modern and how quickly the format changes month to month (compared to legacy.) Link below if anyone is interested in catching some episodes, they are free.

https://thedivedown.fireside.fm/
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Re: The Dive Down: Modern Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    I have really been enjoying the content on this podcast, to my knowledge one of the only options to discuss the Modern format. I find it well-informed and helpful considering the unique nature of Modern and how quickly the format changes month to month (compared to legacy.) Link below if anyone is interested in catching some episodes, they are free.

https://thedivedown.fireside.fm/

thanks for sharing..i will definitely add this to my list..

i usually listen to masters of modern, they also have good content and they seem to have good knowledge on the format..

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Re: The Dive Down: Modern Podcast

Awesome, I'll check out Masters of Modern.

One thing The Dive Down does really well is maintain a metagame analysis each week by going over all major, and some minor, modern tourney results. The "finger on the pulse" is really helpful for someone like me that only plays modern every other month or so.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Thread Information