This is something I have had on my mind for ages and I just can't figure out why none ever took the effort to actually do it (Aside shops not wanting to redirect potential customers)

Why is there no site that allows people to upload their Wants / Haves / Collection cards and then cross checks people their Wants/Haves to bring forth ''hits'' of people that could thus potentially make a trade?

So simple example:

Player A:
Haves: 4 FOW
Wants: 4 Wasteland

Player B:
Haves: 4 Wasteland
Wants: 4 FOW

*Imagine button: Generate hits under the wants section*

And the system would link the 2 players, making it clear instantly they could make a potential trade (even though there is a value difference.)

There is a Dutch site called Nedermagic that allows people to upload haves/wants/collection. When looking up cards in their database theres also a button to bring forth all players that offer said card to trade. So this helps somewhat, but you still have to go to that persons profile, then check his want list yourself.

Now I am no programmer, but it feels to me this is mostly table work (inserting the card database) and not that rocket science complicated coding wise correct? (Forgive me if it turns out to be much more complex then I imagine it to be)

Would this be possible? It seems to me that the site/forum pulling this off (and not linked to any shop) would benefit greatly from people flocking to said site as ''trading is easy on said site''.