One of the Pioneer brews that caught my eye was the following https://www.reddit.com/r/PioneerMTG/...inner_of_a_30/

The idea of the deck is:

1. Play Possibility Storm
  2. Cast any Adventure sorcery. Possibility Storm finds the only actual sorcery in your deck: Enter the Infinite.
  3. Resolve enter the infinite, putting Borborygmos on top of your deck.
  4. Cast a 0-mana Walking Ballista, which possibilty storm makes into a Borborygmos.
  5. Discard all of the lands that you drew with Enter the Infinte, bolting your opponent repeatedly.

Now, unlike Pioneer or Modern, Legacy has a bunch of 6 Mana combos already, but I just wanted to see how this list would look in legacy.

Hypothetically, powering the combo out ASAP would look like:

Turn 1 - Land + Mox/Mana Dork
Turn 2 - Land + Mox/Mana Dork + [Enlightened Tutor]
Turn 3 - Sol Land + Possibility Storm + Adventure Sorcery

So at the minimum you need:

7 Adventure Sorceries
4 Enlightened Tutor
4 Possibility Storm
15 Lands
7 Sol-Lands
13 Mox Diamond/Mana Dorks
1 Borborygmos
1 Walking Ballista
1 Enter the infinite

That leaves about initially only 7 cards for Brainstorm, FOW, Daze and an Enlightened Tutor toolbox. Given that we can't fit that into the list above, I am initially assuming that we slow down for turn 4. So something that looks like this:

Turn 1 - Land + Mox/Mana Dork
Turn 2 - Land + Draw Spell + [Enlightened Tutor]
Turn 3 - Land/Mox/Mana Dork + [Once Upon a Time]
Turn 4 - Sol Land + Possibility Storm + Adventure Sorcery + FOW/Daze

This lets us play something like the following:

14 Lands
6 Sol Lands
8 Mox/Mana Dork
3 Enlightened Tutor
3 Possibility Storm
6 Adventure Sorceries
8 BS/Ponder
8 Daze/FOW
1 Once Upon A Time/Enlightened Tutor Target
1 Borborygmos
1 Walking Ballista
1 Enter the infinite

Another item to consider, what made the pioneer list so interesting is that it could play Aggro (or mid-game beats) until it combos off and wins. Essentially hitting from a two pronged Approach, given the mana acceleration. Not sure that we can take that approach, but it feels appropriate. We should try to find room for at least 8 efficient beats (other than lovestruck beast which is one of the Adventure Sorcery).

Let me know if anyone has any ideas!