Thread: Your opinion needed

Your opinion needed

Sorry if you count this as technically advertising, but I'm working on a project and would really appreciate it if you could fill out this short survey.
    https://forms.gle/StaUqjazJVSSnBio9

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Re: Your opinion needed

Can you please explain what the project is?

Technically I shouldn't say what the project is. Though if you got to the last question (by answering the right ones before it) then it's a little obvious. What I will say is that it's for a product and for a class.

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Trae View Post
    Technically I shouldn't say what the project is.
    Then this shouldn't be on The Source.

You can think what you want about weather or not it should be on the source. Though it's not just related to, but literally about magic as a whole and therefore directly about Legacy. There's no reason to exclude the Legacy player base from a survey that requires magic player's opinions.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2010
    Houston, Texas, USA

Quote Originally Posted by Trae View Post
    You can think what you want about weather or not it should be on the source. Though it's not just related to, but literally about magic as a whole and therefore directly about Legacy. There's no reason to exclude the Legacy player base from a survey that requires magic player's opinions.
    Is this a school project being posted by someone who doesn't know the difference between weather and whether?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    You don't get to play the most powerful cards in the format and then bitch when someone finally says no. You also don't get to bitch that it's not fun when someone finally tells you no instead of voyeuristicly watching you masturbate with Cantrips.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by thecrav View Post
    Is this a school project being posted by someone who doesn't know the difference between weather and whether?
    Ouch... I recommend applying cold water to the burnt area.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Thread Information