Thread: North America Legacy Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

North America Legacy Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results

Here is our complete coverage writeup for NA Legacy Champs 2019. This includes ALL decklists, an entire sortable table of what every player played (to get a full snapshot of the metagame), and more. https://www.eternalcentral.com/north...s-and-results/

Let me know what else you'd like to see added, and I'll try to drop it in as we have time this week. Thanks for reading.
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: North America Legacy Champs 2019 Coverage, Decklists, and Results

Quote Originally Posted by JACO View Post
    Here is our complete coverage writeup for NA Legacy Champs 2019. This includes ALL decklists, an entire sortable table of what every player played (to get a full snapshot of the metagame), and more. https://www.eternalcentral.com/north...s-and-results/

Let me know what else you'd like to see added, and I'll try to drop it in as we have time this week. Thanks for reading.
    Wow, great stuff thanks for all the hard work there.

A minor point of little consequence: Daniel and Tom's deck names are switched in the Semifinal.

Again though, thanks for this breakdown.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by H View Post
    Wow, great stuff thanks for all the hard work there.

A minor point of little consequence: Daniel and Tom's deck names are switched in the Semifinal.

Again though, thanks for this breakdown.
    Updated, thanks!
    Find me on Twitter at @JMJACO and @EternalCentral. If you have an interest in Vintage Eldrazi, check out my book Eldrazi Meditations.

GrimGrin and Glissa are in a boat...

Jan 2013
    French Riviera

Hello,

is there a way to get the decklist of non top 8 decks?
    I'm trying to gather information on the D&T lists that perform and i see two of them which are 12 and 14th but there is no link to a decklist.

I nearly forget: Good job!

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by Tylert View Post
    Hello,

I'm trying to gather information on the D&T lists that perform and i see two of them which are 12 and 14th but there is no link to a decklist.

All the deck lists are there. Just either use the viewer to find the list from whoever is in 12 and 14, or download all the lists in the linked zip there and find it that way.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

The Voice of Reason
    Nov 2004
    Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Tylert View Post
    Hello,

The report contains a sortable table with all players and decks, rank, etc. Sort table by rank, find the player name in position you want, then download the ALL decklists PDF, and scroll to that last name (decklist PDF is sorted by last name, alphabetically). There are bookmarks within the PDF for each letter/section as well, for improved navigability (click the little ribbon to the left in Adobe Acrobat when viewing on your computer, and it will pull up the bookmarks).

Thread Information