Thread: Face to Face Games introduce LEGACY events in its (Canadian-only) 2020 Tour!!

Face to Face Games introduce LEGACY events in its (Canadian-only) 2020 Tour!!

Face to Face Games will introduce a new tour in 2020 in various Canadian cities: F2F Tour, which will include (one, many?) LEGACY event(s)!
    How ironic that us Canadian (hey!) had to travel south for YEARS to get to Legacy GPs, will now be the only ones hosting such event in America.

Hopefully, they are not just talking about Legacy SIDE-events here, but it's not the case from what I'm reading.

Cheers!

snippet: "Among the new additions we’ll have Legacy, Pioneer, Team Constructed, and Sealed events."

magic.facetofacegames.com/introducing-the-2020-f2f-tour/

Re: Face to Face Games introduce LEGACY events in its (Canadian-only) 2020 Tour!!

I can only pray that Dave Foley shows up...

Good luck my Canadian brethren!

Re: Face to Face Games introduce LEGACY events in its (Canadian-only) 2020 Tour!!

Only one LEGACY event on the new Face-to-Face Canadian Tour. But it's a gain compare to previous year.
    If players do show up in Toronto in May there may be even more next year (Vancouver.. Montreal.., etc.)

https://www.facebook.com/FaceToFaceGames/

Thread Information