Thread: New site for Local Legacy Communities and Events - boltthebird.com

New site for Local Legacy Communities and Events - boltthebird.com

Hey - new to The Source, not to Legacy. In light of the SCG news and the shadow it cast over the community, I started a new site that might help local Legacy/Eternal scenes connect: www.boltthebird.com

The focus of the site is threefold:

1. Forums - that are organized by location, i.e. a board for each major city that Legacy/Eternal is played in. The hope is that each board can be used by local communities to communicate and coordinate games/events
    2. Events - by way of a master events calendar that can be used to advertise and discuss all notable Legacy events happening around the world
    3. Resources - an index of all of the great Legacy/Eternal podcasts, websites, and discords that exists, so that we can support the content creators

If you're interested in connecting with and strengthening your local Legacy community, stop over, Register, and find the board for your particular city. If you don't see it there, shoot me an email (kyle@boltthebird.com) and we can get it added. Thanks!

Re: New site for Local Legacy Communities and Events - boltthebird.com

These are separated into boards according on where Legacy/Eternal is being played. Each board is intended to be utilized by individual communities as a means of communication and event coordination. rants - by creating a central calendar for advertising and discussing major Legacy events taking place all around the globe. Support the content makers by checking out this list of excellent Legacy/Eternal podcasts, websites, and discords!

That’s a very violent domain name!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsOfParadise View Post
    That’s a very violent domain name!
    The violence against your kind will never cease

Quote Originally Posted by bopgo View Post
    Hey - new to The Source, not to Legacy. In light of the SCG news and the shadow it cast over the community, I started a new site that might help local Legacy/Eternal scenes connect: www.boltthebird.com

The focus of the site is threefold:

1. Forums - that are organized by location, i.e. a board for each major city that Legacy/Eternal is played in. The hope is that each board can be used by local communities to communicate and coordinate games/events
    2. Events - by way of a master events calendar that can be used to advertise and discuss all notable rooftop snipers events happening around the world
    3. Resources - an index of all of the great Legacy/Eternal podcasts, websites, and discords that exists, so that we can support the content creators

If you're interested in connecting with and strengthening your local Legacy community, stop over, Register, and find the board for your particular city. If you don't see it there, shoot me an email (kyle@boltthebird.com) and we can get it added. Thanks!
    I can reach this page. Why?

Apr 2021
    Oz

same. says coming soon.

Thread Information