Basically this deck is designed to ramp into an Upheaval play an Embodiment of Insight and win that same turn with hasty 3/3 land creatures.

Upheaval has always been one of my favorite cards so I can't help myself but trying to jam decks with it. Not sure how competitive this deck is but figured I'd post it here since it's been fun to play in weekly events and hopefully I can get some feedback on my build.

Here's the list:

4 Brainstorm
4 Ponder

4 Force of Will
4 Daze

4 Exploration
4 Horn of Greed
4 Summer Bloom

3 Upheaval
3 Embodiment of Insight

2 JTMS

4 Misty Rainforest
4 Flooded Strand
4 Tropical Island
4 Simic Growth-Chamber
2 Mystic Sanctuary
5 Island
1 Forest

---

Comments regarding individual card choices:

I've tried other wincons, including Meloku and Hedron Crab but EoI seems to be the best one since it can usually win the same turn you Upheaval or at least the turn after (with Daze to block whatever they play on their turn).

Mystic Sanctuary is pretty amazing in this deck; especially with Daze and especially in the Meloku version since she lets you continually return the card and replay it which can create some pretty interesting loops. For example, with a Horn of Greed out and a Summer Bloom in the yard you can make infinite land drops.

Simic-Growth Chamber ramps hard with Exploration and Summer Bloom and is down right ridiculous if you are lucky enough to have Horn of Greed out.

Daze plays great because you can make so many land drops you don't even mind returning an island to hand. And again, with Horn of Greed that is basically upside.

I included JTMS because as one might expect the early turns of the game are just about survival. Plus going T1 Exploration -> T2 Jace can win you the game on its own.

I've thought about running Cunning Wish but I'm still thinking about how that might look.

---

So what do you guys think, is this a steaming pile of crap or does it have potential?