Thread: Can we show support for Terese Nielsen?

Unban Survival of the Fittest Activist
    Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Can we show support for Terese Nielsen?

Lately I see quite some vids floating around on youtube about the whole Autumn Lilly vs Terese Nielsen situation.

I just can not grasp why WOTC pushed Terese Nielsen away after all the work she has done for us just because some ugly retarded gremlin has different views.

So my questions are:
    #1 Can we show support for the artist that has created some of the most iconic art in magic for us? (FoW)
    #2 Can we somehow likewise generate a backlash towards Autumn for this type of behavior? I find it extremely weird that IT gets what IT wanted after going on attack mode versus an artist that has only shown humility in return and not lowering herself to this gremlin its behaviour.
    Decks I own: 2x DnTx [B,G,R], Deadguy Ale, Maverick, Elves, Enchantress [WG/GU], Goblins, (Shardless) BUG, Food Chain, Aluren, High tide (reset/spiral), UR delver, RUG delver, Grixis Delver, Reanimator, Lands, Dark Depths (turbo / selesnya / hoogaak)

Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. A.E. (1879 - 1955)

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Re: Can we show support for Terese Nielsen?

Emurian, your post comes off plenty hateful, and I imagine this thread will simply be locked, but I'll give you a reply.

Yes, you can show support for anyone. If you appreciate Terese Nielsen and want to tell her that, try emailing her or posting on her Twitter page.

Try to be respectful of people even if you disagree with them. Consider that Autumn is a person just as you are. Educate yourself about the issues at play rather than just name-calling and raging on a message board. Your post is inflammatory and offensive, and your rhetoric overshadows your questions.

Here I Rule!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 2008
    Minneapolis MN

So much hate these days. You used to have to try to mask it, but more and more we see this hate-mongering broadcast in the public. People keep saying the parts that used to be quiet out loud and pretending like there's justification. I don't even know what controversy is being discussed here but I can tell I'm not going to be on Emurian's side just based off of the language used here.

To answer question #2, no.

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Inclusiveness is something we value and aim to cultivate on this site. That means treating minorities, women, and people who are different from you with the same respect you'd show anyone else. If inclusiveness isn't your jam I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise, but take that shit somewhere else because it's not welcome here. Thanks for your understanding.

Thread Information