Thread: How to save Legacy

Re: How to save Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by jiazhouhuaqiao View Post
    Ofcourse I'm a pretty terrible judge of authenticity
    /thread.

Re: How to save Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by jiazhouhuaqiao View Post
    I thought you were being sarcastic.
    Ouuh, I wanna hug you so bad right now. No homo of course, or however the cool kids say it these days :D

I think they are all real. The only bigger counterfeiter known to me that is able to mass print in such quality, doesn't do the new fetches in foreign languages. But I haven't checked his lists in a while. Believe me. When you pick up one of these counterfeits unsleeved you definetly know it right away.
    They literally do not feel like a legit Magic card.
    If you are really worried take a loupe and look if the card is printed in multiple layers.
    The counterfeits are printed in one go, so you can see the pixels within the text.
    Real magic cards are printed like Artwork, frame, text and mansymbols yadayada.

And when the counterfeiters finally reach the point, where they nail cardstock, paint/color, and printing method exactly like a real magiccard - well, then they are actually kind of producing real magic cards, aren't they?
    But I doubt this will ever happen. Why would they willingly produce worse goods, then they are doing right now :D

Thread Information