Thanks for the feedback AngryBacon.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBacon View Post
One of those is more of a corner case:

- Stifle and similar effects
- Pull from Eternity + removal (my Echo Storm list has access to that)

Unexpectedly Absent + Swords to Plowshares works as well from a tiered deck. Stifle is the big one if that's saying anything.
Colors aren't much of a concern though I'd say.
Removal doesn't stop the trigger from Oracle since 0>=0 you still win. I hadn't thought of stifle. That'd be a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBacon View Post
I can suggest trying both, maybe start with a single copy of Intuition instead of the third Gamble. Everytime you draw one of those 3, note down which one you would have preferred. This is what I do all the time and this is why my sideboard might sometime look like shit :D
Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by PMCire
If you're running white MD (like silence/STP) how do you justify not running ETutor?
So this is something I'm not happy with. Each tutor has pros and cons associated with it, and (at least to me) there isn't a very clear answer which is the correct one to run.

Gamble fetches 3/3 combo pieces, however there's a 16-33% chance you just get screwed over and discard the wrong combo piece, which is worrisome. The other combo pieces can start in the yard though, so it's possible that this is the best since 2/3rds of the time we'd be casting it after we cast UB.

Intuition fetches 3/3 and can even fetch LED and BF together, since we don't care if they start in the yard. However it's very expensive at 3 mana (making it literally unplayable EOT with a Defense Grid)

Etutor fetches 2/3 combo pieces, (which is probably ok since we're running 7 virtual copies of the 3rd). The main con of Etutor is that it's really only better than the others EOT where we'll draw it right away. However with Defense Grids MD, it's likely to not be castable EOT. This teligraphs your plan to your opponent, which may or may not matter very much.