Hello Everyone,

So I just started playing magic again a couple months ago and getting back into the game. I mostly have been playing Pioneer, but since I have a bunch of older stuff, I am working on building a legacy deck too.

So this is my first time homebrewing a deck, rather than finding a decklist and building, I was hoping to get some advise on the deck I am working on.

I am trying to do a BR control deck.

So far this is what I have.

4x Pillage
4x Lighting bolt
4x Dreadbore
4x Bedevil
4x Cruel Tutor
4x Lotus Petal
3x Leyline of the Void
3x Helm of Obedience
2x Mox Diamond

4x Badlands
4x Blood Crypts
4x Dragonskull Summit
3x Mountain
3x Swamp

Only thing I have so far for Sideboard is

4x Chaos Warp

So I will say from the start, I have no intention of playing in any professional tornys or anything, just tournaments at the local game shop, so doesn't have to be a top tier deck.

So what I have so far is a 50 card deck and 4 card side board.

Looking for advise as to what to change/add to the deck. The main win condition is the Helm/Leyline combo, using all the creature/planeswalker/artifact hate to keep dangers off the board until I can get the combo off. The Chaos Warp is in the SB for the rare circumstances where I need to be able to get rid of enchantments(black and red have a big lack of being able to do so.). For the missing 10 cards, I feel like I should put in some creatures to punch my opponents in the face with but unsure what are some powerhouse creatures for the format.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!