Hey there folks!
I've been thinking about developing a sort of budget-ish deck in legacy that could see some play and perform relatively well at a cost of being mono colored (aka with no dual lands).
Even tought I really like High Tide and Burn, I wanted to develop something around this amazing card that I am fascinated about: Phyrexian Dreadnought
My first try was with monoblue Stiflenought. I really liked the deck, and adding stuff like Delver of Secrets and True-Name Nemesis adds more "win-cons" (if you can name it like that) to the table.

But, as you all know, with cards like Abrut Decay, Assassin's trophy, Fatal Push and Isolate in Legacy, even with the backup of FoW and Dazes, things get really difficult sometimes (even worse when you get your big boy Surgical Extracted). And I thought that the monoblue was like an All-In version.
So I came up with this list. A mix of Phyrexian Dreadnought and the Goblin Welder mechanic. Trying to throw some curve balls at the legacy meta. Of course, things are under development (for example Torpor Orb cancels Goblin Engineer ETB ability), and I've tried a few different versions on Cockatrice, but still feel that something is missing.

That's why I am sharing with you guys, so I can get the help of this amazing community. The list is also sort of meta-based, to have some answers, so keep that in mind.
Enough with the talk, here is the list:

Creatures (21)
3x Ancient Stone Idol
2x Eater of Days
3x Goblin Engineer
4x Goblin Welder
2x Magus of the Moon
4x Phyrexian Dreadnought
3x Shield Sphere

Sorceries (10)
2x Cathartic Reunion
3x Faithless Looting
1x Fiery Confluence
4x Trash for Treasure

Instants (3)
3x Bolt

Artifacts (7)
3x Lotus Petal
4x Torpor Orb

Land (19)
3x Ancient Tomb
4x Great Furnace
4x Wooded Foothills
8x Mountain

SIDEBOARD
Creatures (6)
3x Copper Gnomes
3x Ingot Chewer

Instants (5)
1x Volcanic Fallout
2x Pyroblast
2x Red Elemental Blast

Artifacts (4)
4x Tormod's Crypt

Share what you think (even if you think this is total shit and waste of money). Any tips and comments will be appreciated.