Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Song of Creation Storm

Jun 2019
    USA

Song of Creation Storm

Song of Creation was just spoiled, and I think it might be a good storm engine. Here's a quick decklist I threw together. Any thoughts on how we might get this to work? My inclination right now is that we want to be ramping into this enchantment and then casting a few 0cc manarocks to get it started.

4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Song of Creation
    3 Chrome Mox
    3 Mox Opal
    4 Force of Will
    2 Defense Grid
    4 Rite of Flame
    4 Ponder
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Preordain
    3 Burning Wish
    4 Veil of Summer
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Volcanic Island
    1 Island
    1 Forest
    1 Mountain
    4 Misty Rainforest
    4 Scalding Tarn

Sideboard would include the storm win conditions like Tendrils and Empty the Warrens.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

Re: Song of Creation Storm

i would also consider cards like

skyshroud cutter
    summoner's pact

(pact is then a draw 4 for 0 mana). i'd also consider other cards that cost 0 mana besides the mana rocks. maybe it makes sense in some kind of show and tell hive mind deck? you still need a win condition.

the issue is that the deck is horribly reliable on one card. i would try to see if it's possible to run it in an existing deck without warping it too much.

red ramp spells like rite of flame (as you listed) are really strong here. i could see a case to push this into a ruby storm build, albeit with some duals and with prob heavier reliance on mox opal.

with this enchantment out it's probably game over. faithless looting is also very powerful here. anyway, good luck with the shell. i'll consider tinkering around, but it will take some time for it to be better than the existing storm decks.
    -rob

Sushi or Meat and Eggs
    Apr 2007

I'm going to assume that this will need Enlightened tutor given that the enchantment is the linchpin combo piece. Unlike the old breach decks that could find and get breach and the combo into play through other means or redundancy this deck does not have it.

Trying to see how many "free cards" you actually need

Turn 1 - Land + Enlightened Tutor
    Turn 2 - Land + Cantrip
    Turn 3 - Land + Accel --> Song of Creation (you have 3 cards in hand. Assuming 2 are freely castable, you will draw 4. Out of those 4 you will probably draw a land so you can play it now. And out of the remaining 4 cards in your hand you should have a card that is freely castable and a 1 mana cantrip. Casting those would draw you 4 cards plus the card from the cantrip. Out of those 5 cards you should get a card that is freely castable, and out of the cards that you freely cast thus far, one of them should provide mana so you can cast another cantrip. Hopefully you repeat that in different steps until you draw your deck or win. When you start the turn you will have 51 cards left in the library.)

I would estimate that you would need at least 13 "free cards" in your library and at least 11 of them need to be such that they can generate mana for you to cast a cantrip (so no LED), and you need at least 12 cantrips.

So at bare minimum for a turn 3 Win I am guessing:

4 Tutor
    4 Song of Creation

4 Petal
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Chrome Mox
    2 [Free Cards]

4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain

18 Lands

That leaves about 9 cards for protection [Daze/Veil] and wincon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    You sir are a ninja of fine quality.

Sep 2011

Yeah this looks like it needs a tutor badly to find Song of Creation. I would consider a backup engine too, maybe Experimental Frenzy.

Because Song costs 4 mana and you have to keep casting spells after it, protection that costs more mana that turn (Veil of Summer) seems bad maindeck, whereas free protection (FoW) and cards you cast earlier (Grid) seem much better.

LED seems bad here because you can't abuse the graveyard, and you draw the 2 cards before LED resolves (can't crack in response). It only really works with Burning Wish.

Here's a draft of a shell with ETutor. It finds Song but struggles to assemble a win condition after that.

//Hand Sculpting: 16
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    4 Enlightened Tutor

//Artifacts: 19
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Arcum's Astrolabe
    3 Defense Grid
    1 Aetherflux Reservoir

//Other Spells: 8
    4 Force of Will
    4 Song of Creation

//Lands: 18
    4 Misty Rainforest
    3 Scalding Tarn
    2 Flooded Strand
    2 Tropical Island
    2 Volcanic Island
    2 Tundra
    2 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Snow-Covered Forest

//Sideboard: 15
    3 Monastery Mentor
    3 Oko, Thief of Crowns
    1 Force of Negation
    1 City of Solitude
    1 Relic of Progenitus
    1 Pithing Needle
    1 Grafdigger's Cage
    1 Ensnaring Bridge
    1 Serenity
    1 Porphyry Nodes
    1 Deafening Silence

The win condition is Aetherflux Reservoir, which can be found by E Tutor or cantrips. You can win this turn, or just gain some life and pass and try to win next turn.
    That's a more controlling route. It has the option to board into Snowko, where Song is just used as a value engine to recover cards instead of a 1-shot combo.

I don't know how to fit in other storm kills here. Cantrips and ETutor don't make it easy to find cards like Tendrils or Brain Freeze. The fizzle rate would be very high. You cast Song and draw 8 cards but then can't do anything and discard your hand. So instead of adding combo protection, the SB tilts towards fair win conditions.

Or you could go more explosively with Burning Wish + Lion's Eye Diamond + Echo of Eons

//Artifacts: 18
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Chrome Mox
    3 Defense Grid

//Engines: 6
    3 Song of Creation
    3 Echo of Eons

//Spells: 20
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Gamble
    4 Rite of Flame
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Burning Wish

//Lands: 16
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Misty Rainforest
    3 Volcanic Island
    2 Tropical Island
    1 Underground Sea
    1 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain

2 Hope of Ghirapur
    3 Abrupt Decay
    4 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 Pulverize
    1 Hull Breach
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 Past in Flames

The downside of Gamble is offset by the insane draw engine of Song if it resolves. Gamble is also good with LED+Echo engines.
    Manamorphose helps filter colored mana for Song or other spells, and it's a "free spell" that imprints well on Chrome Mox.

Edit: The red Gamble/Burning Wish shell seems way more viable to me. More stable mana, much better backup engine, easier way to find win conditions.

Sep 2011

The Echo build is pretty good! It could use some tuning for consistency and protection but overall I like the shell.

//Lands: 14
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Wooded Foothills
    3 Volcanic Island
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Taiga
    1 Badlands

4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Defense Grid

//Engines: 7
    4 Song of Creation
    3 Echo of Eons

//Other Spells: 20
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Gamble
    4 Rite of Flame
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Burning Wish

//Wishboard: 10
    4 Empty the Warrens
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 Pulverize
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 Shenanigans

//Sideboard: 5
    2 Hope of Ghirapur
    3 Abrupt Decay

This has 24 spells that are either "free" or net positive mana. Also 8 tutors and 7 other spells that draw an obscene number of cards (Brainstorm & Echo). Once Song is in play it's very easy to keep the chain going. With as little as 1 mana rock in hand you can draw your whole deck!

Manamorphose was very strong for filtering into RUG for Song or BB for Tendrils.

17 Goldfishes
    Turn 1 kills: 4
    Turn 2 kills: 7
    Turn 3 with Grid: 5
    Turn 4 with Grid: 1

Examples:
    1) LED, Echo, Mox, Song, fetch, Brainstorm, land
    LED+Echo (Draw 7) -> Rite x2, Manamorphose (RRUG). Song -> chain mana rocks -> storm 25 -> Wish for Tendrils

2) LED, Echo, Mox, Grid, Manamorphose, Brainstorm, Wish
    T1 LED -> Echo. Gamble for Song, discard land.
    T2 Opal, Mox. Song. Petal (draw 2), LED (draw 2), LED (draw 2), 2 lands, Manamorphose (draw 3). Defense Grid (draw 2) -> draw deck (4 cards left). Wish -> Tendrils for a lot
    WARNING: Song is not a "may" trigger, so I had to be careful about decking here when all Wishes were in the bottom 7 cards.

3) LEDx2, Wishx2, Gamble, Rite, Echo
    T1 LED, LED, Echo. Brainstorm, fetch, Ritex2, Manamorphosex3 (RRUGBB), Mox, Wish -> Tendrils storm 12

4) Mull to 6: Song, Grid, Manamorphose, Opal, fetch, land
    T2 Grid
    T3 Brainstorm. Rite, Rite, Manamorphose (RRUG), Song. Opal (Draw 2). Opal (Draw 2). Fizzle. Play 2 lands. EOT discard land + Echo.
    T4 Flashback Echo-> win

Cute Song Tricks
    - If you fizzle, it lets you EOT discard Echo of Eons to flashback next turn.

- You draw 2 cards to Chrome Mox before making a choice of whether to imprint or what

- Brainstorm draws you 5 cards before you have to put back 2

- With Gamble, you get 2 extra cards in hand before having to choose a tutor target (more info) or doing a random discard (higher odds to keep the card)

- You can respond to the draw trigger (e.g. draw 2 on the stack, cast Manamorphose, crack LED. Now you get 5 cards in hand for the LED mana)

- Song imprints very well on Chrome Mox
    Last edited by FTW; 04-09-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Global Moderator
    Nov 2009
    Copenhagen

-rob

Sep 2011

It seems wrong to play Show and Tell into a draw engine but not use it for Griselbrand. Griselbrand could be good here too.

Manamorphose is very good:
    -filters into RUG to cast Song
    -"free" spell that draws 3 cards with Song
    -imprints onto Chrome Mox for R/G, fixing for the 2 harder colors if you're in a blue cantrip shell
    Last edited by Jander78; 07-12-2020 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Fixed tags

Sep 2011

I've been testing out this cantrip shell. It's not as fast or explosive as the Gamble+Echo one, but it should have a better interactive game and SB plan.

3 Prismatic Vista
    3 Misty Rainforest
    3 Scalding Tarn
    2 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Snow-Covered Forest
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Volcanic Island
    1 Taiga

//Artifacts: 17
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    3 Chrome Mox
    3 Mox Opal
    3 Defense Grid

//Enchantments: 4
    4 Song of Creation

//Spells: 23
    4 Force of Will
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    3 Veil of Summer
    4 Burning Wish

1 Echo of Eons
    1 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 By Force
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Pyroclasm
    2 Brazen Borrower
    3 Oko, Thief of Crowns
    2 Spell Pierce
    1 Flusterstorm

The SB plan B is Oko.

Oko works through all the storm hate and other hate, it has tons of Elk fodder through the all the artifacts already in the deck, it can singlehandedly hold off creatures while you try to assemble the main win, and it can Elk most annoying hate pieces. I think it's a nice synergistic fit. Unlike something like Monastery Mentor, Oko still wins through Deafening Silence, Thalia, Guardian of Thraben and Trinisphere and even helps remove some of those cards.
    Last edited by FTW; 04-17-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Another plan to consider might be something building around Academy Rector, which tutors Song of Creation right into play. Although at that point making Omniscience may just be better.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    Another plan to consider might be something building around Academy Rector, which tutors Song of Creation right into play. Although at that point making Omniscience may just be better.
    Yeah if you're using Academy Rector (4 cmc) to cheat a 4 cmc enchantment, something seems wrong. You're better off just getting like Omniscience or Overwhelming Splendor or Form of the Dragon.

Also if you're in white you can just run Enlightened Tutor to find it.

So, im playing a lot of this on MTGO.

4 Misty
    3 Split of blue fetches
    2 Island
    1 Forest
    1 Trop
    1 Volc

8 Mox
    4 LED
    4 Petal
    4 ESG

10 Cantrips

1 Chain of.Vapor
    4 Veil
    4 Grid

4 Song
    3 Echo
    2 BW

Side

4 E.Truth
    4 Swarm
    4 T. Crypt
    1 ToA
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Echo

So first thoughts are, Im getting VERY close games vs Delver and when I lose it's because Im missing on mana.
    So I think that I want more lands, going up to 14 most likely, adding a fetch and probably another basic Island. I feel like I want to make solid land drops all the time. ESG were terrible so im cutting on that, that gives me 2 extra slot for 2 Preordain I think, or for 2 BW to maximize the Veil --> BW LED Echo line which is so dumb.

About the sideboard.

The scary cards are: Thalia , Deafing Silence, Leovold/Narset, Null Rod, Pyrostatic Pillar (that the new Lurrus Delver is playing).
    Truth deals with most of them, but the problem is that I already want to board in Swarm vs fair blue. Maybe it's a bit over kill to have 12 protection spells?
    Krosan Grip or Wipe Away, are also interesting options.

Sep 2011

I agree, Veil/Grid + LED + Echo lines are dumb and worth adding more copies of Burning Wish for.

I tried Spirit Guides but they only made sense in a Belcher-esque build with very few lands, and not getting to draw from them hurts. Otherwise lands are better.

This was the Spirit Guide list I tried, when I was trying to both get more speed and avoid cards like Echo of Eons. It was fast (many turn 2s without relying on randomness) but fizzled more and seemed easier to disrupt.

//Lands: 11
    4 Sandstone Needle
    4 Misty Rainforest
    1 Taiga
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Volcanic Island

//0 CMC: 24
    4 Elvish Spirit Guide
    4 Simian Spirit Guide
    4 Land Grant
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond

//1 CMC: 10
    4 Tinder Wall
    4 Rite of Flame
    2 Magmatic Insight

//2 CMC: 8
    4 Burning Wish
    4 Manamorphose

//Higher CMC: 7
    4 Song of Creation
    3 Empty the Warrens

4 Veil of Summer
    2 Xantid Swarm
    1 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 Cave-In
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 By Force
    1 Shenanigans

It uses the explosive mana generation of Belcher without the RRR rituals (which both make you weaker to counters and are not helpful for casting Song), using more lands instead since there is no Belcher. Needle provides a +2 boost. Lands help cast answers and fix Song colors.

Magmatic Insight was tech to draw more gas and empty lands to cast free Land Grants.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Jax- View Post
    The scary cards are: Thalia , Deafing Silence, Leovold/Narset, Null Rod, Pyrostatic Pillar (that the new Lurrus Delver is playing).
    That's where 4x Burning Wish helps.
    Reverent Silence, Pulverize/By Force, Pyroclasm
    Those cards have to die.

Oko is a hilarious answer for some of those cards / alternate wincon.

Truth deals with most of them, but the problem is that I already want to board in Swarm vs fair blue. Maybe it's a bit over kill to have 12 protection spells?
    Yeah we are constrained on space. If you board in too much interaction, it can dilute the main engine too and lead to more Song fizzles. I find BWish a clean solution for space efficiency. Some bounce is also good.

4x Swarm + 4x Veil + 4x Grid seems excessive. You probably don't need 4 Swarms in SB, while some Spell Pierce or Force of Negation might be useful against nonblue hate.

Sep 2011

Now that Lurrus is gone, this deck might be playable.

Jegantha, the Wellspring is a possible Commander if you're willing to cut FoW.

3 Prismatic Vista
    3 Misty Rainforest
    3 Scalding Tarn
    2 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Snow-Covered Forest
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Volcanic Island
    1 Taiga

//Artifacts: 20
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Arcum's Astrolabe
    3 Defense Grid
    2 Engineered Explosives

4 Song of Creation

//Spells: 20
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    4 Veil of Summer
    4 Burning Wish

1 Jegantha, The Wellspring
    1 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 By Force
    1 Past in Flames
    2 Echo of Eons
    2 Hope of Ghirapur
    3 Oko, Thief of Crowns

Oko is a Plan B to win through too much storm hate. It also Elks storm hate.

Another option is to put 4 FoW in the SB to board in for matches where Force matters more than a Companion (e.g. Chalice).

Jegantha has some useful synergies with the deck:
    -Most cards you want fit the requirement anyway (except for maindeck Echo and FoW)
    -Another threat, when you have ramp but nothing to spend mana on, castable as early as turn 1-2 with LED
    -They will board out creature removal
    -Its mana helps cast Song of Creation and Engineered Explosives

Sep 2011

Now that Companion is nerfed, this deck keeps getting better and needs to see play.

Without the Jegantha limitation you can run FoW

3 Prismatic Vista
    3 Misty Rainforest
    3 Scalding Tarn
    2 Snow-Covered Island
    1 Snow-Covered Mountain
    1 Snow-Covered Forest
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Volcanic Island
    1 Taiga

//Artifacts: 17
    4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Arcum's Astrolabe
    2 Defense Grid

4 Song of Creation

//Spells: 23
    4 Force of Will
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Ponder
    4 Preordain
    3 Veil of Summer
    4 Burning Wish

2 Echo of Eons
    1 Empty the Warrens
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 By Force
    1 Grapeshot
    1 Pyroclasm
    2 Brazen Borrower
    3 Oko, Thief of Crowns
    1 Flusterstorm
    1 Force of Negation

A more explosive version can go:
    +3 Echo of Eons MD
    +1 Grid
    -1 Veil
    -1 Wish
    -2 Preordain

If you can get Song to resolve, with a single mana rock in hand you can chain into Storm 20. Even with an empty hand, any spell you topdeck next turn can chain you into a win. Song is that explosive. The hardest part is just getting it to land. Oko is a good secondary wincon.

I think you want to run 3 echoes in the main. You can’t play more than 1 in TES due to AdN. Here there’s no such restriction. Since your tutors can’t fetch your engine i think you need more engine cards to draw into.
    Secondly i think you want Rite of flame to produce more mana. I would also play Veil #4.
    I would cut some number of preordain, a land and the some number of astrolabes, maybe opal #4 for this.

When building a SB i would look at TES as the decks play out similarly and that deck have 1000 of hours of tuning behind the SB choices. Notably i don’t think you need Oko as it doesnt support the main plan.

Sep 2011

Thanks for the comments.

Does this need to copy TES? TES is a very strong deck but has structural differences. It has to go off quickly. Like most storm decks it needs a critical number of cards, it runs a lot of card disadvantage, plus Ad Nauseam depends on life total, so TES needs to be explosive and race. Song can go that route but it doesn't have to.

Once you resolve and protect Song, at almost any life total and with almost nothing in hand (1-2 0cc cards), you basically win. The draw engine is insanely powerful.

The hardest part is just sticking Song. You can try to do that explosively (e.g. rituals, mana accel), but that opens you up to card disadvantage blowouts if Song is stopped. After some testing I didn't like that. You can also play a grindier game and then just use Song as an "I Win" button. That grindy plan worked well for combo decks like Breach and Bant Zirda, both of which also don't care about life total or need a critical mass of rituals to win. My latest Song shell is more structured around that and how I brewed those other decks, which explains some of the card choices.

Quote Originally Posted by JackaBo View Post
    I think you want to run 3 echoes in the main.
    The version I posted and tested higher in the thread had 3 Echoes main. That leads to a more explosive direction. I started with Echo because of the lack of tutors for Song (you can splash white for ETutor or black for black tutors, but the 4th color and card disadvantage aren't great and the deck was testing more smoothly without them).

The Echo build has a very fast goldfish rate, after a lot of testing. I cut Echo just because LED+Echo has downsides in some matchups. It's explosive but high variance. Maybe it's still worth it. I'm on the fence.

Secondly i think you want Rite of flame to produce more mana.
    I tested Rite in an earlier build above. It's OK but not great, because you're trying to produce 1RUG. Multiple red mana isn't particularly useful for anything other than an Empty plan B. It worked best with 4 Rite + 3-4 Manamorphose (e.g. double Rite + Manamorphose produces RRUG, or you can make UU for Brainstorm/Ponder). Unfortunately that takes up a lot of space. Manamorphose is also great when going off (3 cards off Song for net 0 mana, filters colors) and imprints well on Chrome Mox, but it's really bad pre-combo.

Astrolabe could also help filter Rite mana into U or G, both of which are more useful than red.

Once you have Song out, you don't really need rituals for extra mana. The engine, mana rocks and extra land drops are a lot.

I would cut some number of preordain, a land and the some number of astrolabes, maybe opal #4 for this.
    From testing Preordain is probably the weakest slot, especially if Echo comes back as a better way to dig into Song.

Opal is very strong here. Song goes off with a critical mass of 0 cmc mana rocks in the deck. If Opal #4 goes, it should be another Chrome Mox, otherwise you start losing momentum and the whole point of playing Song over some other engine.

Astrolabe is weak during Song chains (dud if you don't have Snow mana up), though it does help filter for 1RUG and turn on Opal. It's another easy cut.

When building a SB i would look at TES as the decks play out similarly and that deck have 1000 of hours of tuning behind the SB choices. Notably i don’t think you need Oko as it doesnt support the main plan.
    The Wishboard is pretty similar. I prefer By Force over Pulverize for a less-explosive deck that wants to keep its own artifacts and lands.

Oko is plan B to win through hate. It also Elks hate. The Oko plan was very strong in Bant Zirda, and it sort of serves a similar role here. It's the RUG equivalent of Monastery Mentor. Sometimes it's easier to just ignore hate instead of trying answer all of it. Even TES stumbles when it needs to draw multiple Chains/Decays to answer permanents, and RUG can't even play Decay. Bryant's recent builds are good at beating blue (Grid, Veil, Hope) but aren't great at answering more than one permanent-based hate (even cutting some Wish tools), which comes up in some of his streams.

Borrower vs Chain is to play around Chalice and also be another plan B. Too slow for TES but could work here.

Sep 2011

This is the more explosive list I tested before.

It goldfishes very consistently between LED+Echo and Gamble, but it lacks protection and can get blown out if Song is answered.

It has a similar SB plan to TES (Wishboard, Empty plan B, Decay and Hope). It runs more like TES in general with the manabase, Grid, Rite, etc.

This has a fast goldfish rate but I'm not convinced that it has a better win % against disruptive opponents than the slower RUG Xerox plan.

//Lands: 14
    4 Scalding Tarn
    4 Wooded Foothills
    3 Volcanic Island
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Taiga
    1 Badlands

4 Lotus Petal
    4 Lion's Eye Diamond
    4 Chrome Mox
    4 Mox Opal
    3 Defense Grid

//Engines: 7
    4 Song of Creation
    3 Echo of Eons

//Other Spells: 20
    4 Brainstorm
    4 Gamble
    4 Rite of Flame
    4 Manamorphose
    4 Burning Wish

//Wishboard: 10
    4 Empty the Warrens
    1 Echo of Eons
    1 Tendrils of Agony
    1 Reverent Silence
    1 Pulverize
    1 Pyroclasm
    1 Shenanigans

//Sideboard: 5
    2 Hope of Ghirapur
    3 Abrupt Decay

You make a good case for the slower variant and some of the card choices that i mentioned are sound under that slower premise.

Jun 2019
    USA

I'm excited to see this getting some attention now that companions aren't breaking everything. I live the idea of a grindier build. What are y'alls thoughts on Faithless Looting as something that can be flashed back once we start going off? Maybe over some number of Burning Wish\Preordain\Brainstorm?

Thread Information