Been having pretty good results with an R/G Madness list, inspired from those Vintage Survival lists. Check it out:

R/G Madness

4 Hollow One
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
4 Anje's Ravager
4 Basking Rootwalla
4 Faithless Looting
4 Vengevine
4 Flameblade Adept
4 Street Wraith
1 Ox of Agonas
2 Anger
4 Once Upon a Time
2 Mountain
4 Prismatic Vista
4 Taiga
4 Wooded Foothills
3 Firestorm
2 Seasoned Pyromancer
1 Mountain
1 Forest

SB: 3 Pyroblast
SB: 1 Ancient Grudge
SB: 1 Firestorm
SB: 1 Red Elemental Blast
SB: 2 Silent Gravestone
SB: 4 Force of Vigor
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction

I could theorycraft for hours about how the list plays better than it looks (and let's be honest it looks like a shitpile) but you'd be better off testing it out imo. The powerlevel is there, t2 kills are not unheard of believe it or not. You can beat up most fair decks and race combo. On the other hand expect pretty tight games, it'll often come down to a couple life points. SB is of course a shitshow, tailor it to your meta, you know the drill... a mistake opponents would make is overboard on gravehate when the deck isn't that dependent on it. So when sideboarding shave the few GY components for specific hate, but don't go overboard either in case they refuse to respect your GY.

I was overall satisfied but sometimes cards would get stuck in hand, Street Wraith was always awkward to play with (although it's necessary for that Hollow One cost reduction) and red is a terrible color for dealing with random nonsense permanents. So I traded OuaT for Careful Studies, Seasoned Pyromancers for Bazaar Trademages and jammed in 4x Daze for more interaction. Why Daze? Because it's free, both in mana and CA, and you can loot away the island you bounced in a pinch. Here's the list I'm currently playing:

R/U/g Madness

4 Hollow One
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
4 Anje's Ravager
4 Basking Rootwalla
4 Faithless Looting
4 Vengevine
4 Flameblade Adept
1 Ox of Agonas
1 Anger
2 Mountain
3 Firestorm
4 Volcanic Island
4 Careful Study
2 Bazaar Trademage
3 Scalding Tarn
1 Island
4 Daze
2 Misty Rainforest
2 Fiery Islet
2 Squee, Goblin Nabob
1 Taiga

SB: 3 Pyroblast
SB: 1 Ancient Grudge
SB: 1 Firestorm
SB: 1 Red Elemental Blast
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
SB: 3 Turbulent Dreams
SB: 3 Force of Will

Slightly less explosive but much more consistent. I know Anger, Squee and Ox look like jokes but they absolutely have a role. You need a critical density of cards you want to pitch and we're basically never hardcasting them, that's all. Again, SB is all over the place, also the manabase is still changing.

After trying them, I don't play the "discard at random" cards. Burning Inquiry is just CDA and Goblin Lore/Control of the Court is just too slow. You also get burned more often than you'd like by the randomness. I'm still torn between Seasoned Pyromancer and Bazaar Trademage who play a very similar role; we'll see how it goes.

The deck is incredibly fun and is filled with tricks. If you play Hogaak you'll be familiar with all the sequencing stuff to maximize your damage output. Sometimes you look like you're durdling for one or two turns and then you come out and spit 18 power out of nowhere. You can also grind if need be thanks to the Ox/Squee package.

Anyway take the time to check out the list, I really think it's got potential.