Hungry Boyz (or previously, Food Chain Goblins) is an old deck concept, but new goblins like Muxus, Goblin Grandee, Ignoble Hierarch, and Goblin Anarchomancer really seem to have given the deck some great tools to work with. It looses a lot of the grindy/control potential of the typical BR Vial Goblins lists, but trades it for an explosive combo that can be hard to stop once it gets going. It's a lot more like the mono red Turbo Muxus decks that were floating around, but gets to trade Chrome Mox for Ignoble Hierarch (I think this deck makes Turbo Muxus completely obsolete, personally). If you resolve food chan and have Goblin Matron/Ringleader and are able to cast it, it seems to be able to kill very cleanly. Furthermore, it can still threaten kills without Food Chain, as Ignoble Hierarch, Goblin Anarchomancer, and Ancient Tomb can help you cast Muxus much more quickly than in traditional goblins lists.
It's still rather a work in progress from a lot of fronts, but there's a lot of neat lists out there that are great to test out, and have been nabbing some MTGO 5-0 leagues here and there.
The usernames referenced here are from the Goblins discord.

GoblinLackey1's list (60 cards):
Creatures: 34
4 Skirk Prospector
4 Ignoble Hierarch

1 Goblin Cratermaker
3 Mogg War Marshal
3 Goblin Anarchomancer
1 Gempalm Incinerator

4 Goblin Matron
1 Pashalik Mons
1 Goblin Warchief
1 Squee, the Immortal

2 Sling-Gang Lieutenant
4 Goblin Ringleader

1 Fury
4 Muxus, Goblin Grandee

Enchantments: 4
4 Food Chain

Lands: 22
3 Ancient Tomb
1 Arid Mesa
1 Badlands
3 Bloodstained Mire
4 Cavern of Souls
1 Forest
2 Mountain
3 Taiga
4 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard (15 cards):
1 Mindbreak Trap
2 Surgical Extraction
3 Carpet of Flowers
1 Masked Vandal
1 Pyrokinesis
1 Fury
1 Goblin Trashmaster
2 Magus of the Moon
3 Red Elemental Blast

Here's another list with Goblin Lackeys, by Dan (a variation on a 61-card list from Bob2008):
Dan's list (60 cards):
Creatures: 34
4 Goblin Lackey
4 Ignoble Hierarch
1 Skirk Prospector

3 Goblin Cratermaker
3 Goblin Anarchomancer

4 Goblin Matron
2 Goblin Warchief

2 Sling-Gang Lieutenant
4 Goblin Ringleader

3 Fury
4 Muxus, Goblin Grandee

Enchantments: 4
4 Food Chain

Lands: 22
3 Ancient Tomb
2 Arid Mesa
1 Badlands
2 Bloodstained Mire
4 Cavern of Souls
1 Forest
2 Mountain
3 Taiga
4 Wooded Foothills

Sideboard (15 cards):
1 Mindbreak Trap
2 Null Rod
3 Blood Moon
2 Pyroblast
2 Surgical Extraction
1 Endurance
3 Carpet of Flowers
1 Goblin Trashmaster

Personally, I think lists with Lackey and dropping cards like Mogg War Marshal and Pashalik Mons look pretty promising, it seems great to be able to still get those turn 1 lackey hands that threaten dropping Muxus. Sadly, you don't get the 'dies' token from MWM when using food chain, so it looses some value in this shell.
It remains to be seen if Squee, Goblin Immortal offers enough to be worth the slot. It makes infinite mana with food chain, and generates infinite life loss with Food Chain + Sling-Gang, but once the deck starts going off it feels rather unecessary a lot of the time. Being on-creature type is a huge boon, though.
Fury (well, evoke in general) has a really neat interaction with Food Chain: you can Evoke and then exile for mana in response to the ETB triggers. Of course, the pyro effect still resolves, and you have 6 mana to cast Muxus with.

There's a couple other potentially interesting options I've seen around, also:
Wily Goblin: comparable to Mogg War Marshal in this build, somewhat. Doesn't block on the ground for days but makes the same amount of mana with food chain, with the upside of still generating a lotus petal without.
Conspicuous Snoop: Seems really good if you like the idea of a potential 2-mana value engine. It can start the (food) chain with nothing else in hand or keep a chain going (if you're feeling lucky).

Here's a couple videos of GoblinLackey1 playing his list above:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SlX1qrZdhk (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srrTlO-PgJM (part 2)

I haven't gotten much of an opportunity to pilot the list myself, but it feels great when goldfishing. I'm planning on taking a list to some local Legacy weeklies/monthlies when I have some time (and when I can finish picking up the last of the cards I need...), so I'll be trying my best to post reports here when I can.