I like that version better than the version with Archive Trap (what happened to that decklist?)

Ruin Crab seems pretty bad though. Without the Archive Traps you cannot hope to win by mill, so Crab is just a 0/3 wall that potentially grows the 2-of Nighthawk. If you're casting Symmetry without Agent and using Ruin Crab to negate the drawback, this is what it amounts to:
-3-for-1 to tutor 1 card to hand (Ruin Crab & Symmetry & next draw step)
-requires a landfall, ideally a fetchland so you can stack a trigger and then fetch in response if they Brainstorm

Is it just better to run Thought Scour? That also lets you respond at instant speed and is card neutral. It also makes both ends of Symmetry favorable: you mill their card, and you cycle to get your card in hand. Thought Scour can also do the incidental things that Ruin Crab does, like grow Nighthawk and disrupt their cantrips, without costing you a card.

I also don't think Daze works well as a 2-of or in a deck with Snapcaster. Daze is a tempo card that wants to be online turn 1 and wants a cheap proactive threat on the board first.

What about something like this?

//Spells: 29
4 Force of Will
4 Brainstorm
4 Ponder
4 Dark Ritual
3 Scheming Symmetry
2 Thought Scour
2 Spell Pierce
2 Bloodchief's Thirst
2 Abrupt Decay
1 Assassin's Trophy
1 Drown in the Loch

//Creatures: 12
3 Snapcaster Mage
4 Opposition Agent
3 Nighthawk Scavenger
1 Murderous Rider
1 Maralen of the Mornsong

//Lands: 19
4 Polluted Delta
2 Misty Rainforest
2 Verdant Catacombs
4 Underground Sea
2 Tropical Island
1 Bayou
2 Snow-Covered Island
2 Snow-Covered Swamp

//Sideboard: 15
3 Surgical Extraction
2 Thoughtseize
2 Hymn to Tourach
2 Veil of Summer
2 Plague Engineer
1 Liliana, the Last Hope
1 Force of Negation
1 Fatal Push
1 Abrupt Decay

I went up to 4 Ponder because Ponder is good and probably better than running redundant copies of other cards.

I think Bloodchief's Thirst is better than Fatal Push right now, because it can be kicked to kill Oko and Karn.

Drown in the Loch is a strong card, especially when you have some milling of the opponent.

18 lands felt a bit light for a deck with a lot of 3cc action. I went up to 19, but maybe 20 is better. You can hedge by using the draw lands.

Snapcaster is a good card. I don't see a reason not to run more copies, with so many cheap spells to flashback. Liliana is also a great dark ritual target in the 75 and works well with Snapcaster. Once I had Snapcaster and Dark Ritual and Liliana in the 75, Hymn really wants to be there somewhere.

Maybe this should go +1 Thought Scour -1 Symmetry to have fewer conditional cards and more mill.