View Poll Results: Are you interested in starting a mail trading group at TheSource?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Definitely interested

7 58.33%
  • Interested, but wary

2 16.67%
  • Not interested

3 25.00%
  • I don't play paper magic anymore

0 0%

Thread: Trading Group

Threaded View

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Trading Group

Years ago on a now defunct website I started up a fairly successful online trading forum. The group ended up with around 200 members and we facilitated thousands of trades across the US and also internationally. Would anyone be interested in starting a mtgthesource trading group? I know there are other options available, like manatraders.com, but I didn’t know if anyone here wanted to just keep it to the small community based here on The Source. Without the opportunity to go to the local store for regular events I’m really missing the trading part of this game. It was such a fun way to acquire cards and build decks. What I couldn’t trade for I would purchase at the store, but unfortunately my LGS closed early on when Covid19 struck.

Long story short, I’m posting up a poll to see who would be interested in maintaining the archaic paper trade through the mail with the community here at the Source.
    Last edited by Mr. Safety; 12-01-2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Thread Information