@FTW
Concerning Chalice. Yeah, I've thought about giving it the axe. It's worth testing. Maybe I could cut it and open up slots for another Trinisphere, Sphere and Tangle Wire. I will say though that it certainly has been a champ when I do get it into play and has won me games. I'll test it.

Concerning Throne of Geth. That card I've never seen and it looks amazing. Both of it's abilities are useful. For one the proliferate would be handy! Two, more ways to sac artifacts would come in super handy, especially with a Welder on the table. I will definitely test it out. Often then are times where I wish I had a way to sac artifacts just so that I had an artifact in the yard to swap back in with Welder. If I added two to the deck it would almost (not quite but almost) fill another Welder role. It's funny that you brought that to my attention because I was eyeballing Contagion Engine and thinking that it looked pretty dang sweet in this deck aside from it's cc.

@Reepl
Concerning Painter / Grindstone. Yes, that is another option that should be tested. I actually had originally thought about this when I was looking at Painter lists and goldfishing with Welders and Tubbies. I've seen those lists and they look close to what I'm doing with the 8 Welder engine. If only Painter and Grindstone did more by themselves. It certainly should be tested though.

Thanks for the suggestions!!