Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: THE MANA LEAK OPEN 1, Stratford, CT., September 3, 2006

Re: THE MANA LEAK OPEN 1, Stratford, CT., September 3, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by AnwarA101 View Post
    Waiting for drunk people sucks!!! Don't do it!! You'll be bored out of your mind!!
    QFMFT.

Old Man Rogue
    Oct 2003
    Woosta, Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by A Legend View Post
    QFMFT.
    Ummmm...Mike, you usually ARE the drunk people....
    TL,DR: if you think Saito is ok, check your moral compass. It may be broken. - Spikey Mikey, amen brother

WE know what the price of progress is (often 8-10 life). - Cait Sith

A casual stasis deck? You must not really like your friends. Do you play it before or after you pull the wings off of flys and microwave the neighbor's cat? - EwokSlayer

dci 99991594
    Jan 2006
    leicester, MA

I still need a ride... anyone?
    Survival of the Fittest
    Enchantment
    , discard a creature card: Do whatever the fuck you want.
    :D

Old Man Rogue
    Oct 2003
    Woosta, Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick View Post
    I still need a ride... anyone?
    No :) Never.....from anyone.....get a job
    TL,DR: if you think Saito is ok, check your moral compass. It may be broken. - Spikey Mikey, amen brother

A casual stasis deck? You must not really like your friends. Do you play it before or after you pull the wings off of flys and microwave the neighbor's cat? - EwokSlayer

EPIC Eater
    Feb 2005
    Syracuse, NY

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear102 View Post
    Be prepared to fork over my hotel fare if you wanna go to the bars because I'm not paying to stay another night and I'm not 21, and I'm not sitting around outside waiting for drunk people.
    Hey, I'm driving and also stay in that room, (if we are in fact staying in a motel, which is unclear at this point, which is the day before we leave. awesome) and I also am not sitting around waiting for drunk kids. If at all possible I want to head back sunday night, because I don't want to pay for another night, and I don't care about driving through the night - it been done better. So, don't worry.

Herbig really needs to find out soon (today) if we're staying at his aunt's for free or not.

Also, play testing last night was good stuff. I can't wait to play on sunday.
    The Jim Abides.

Small Eyed Unicorn
    Mar 2006
    RoChEsTa

2 days... can't wait!!! Hah this shall be rather interesting. In the hopes of saving some money, Team Rochester is leaving on Saturday at 3 A.M. and driving non-stop to CT. BTW, are any of you sourcers planning on staying at the Econo-Lodge like 15 minutes away from the tournament site??
    Team Unicorn- "I'm Horny."

"The Wandering One" of Legacy.

"Glimmervoid, Go."

dci 99991594
    Jan 2006
    leicester, MA

Quote Originally Posted by scrumdogg View Post
    No :) Never.....from anyone.....get a job
    How would a job get me a ride?...dumb ass... It sucks that my parents don't love me enough to drive 8 hours :/
    Survival of the Fittest
    Enchantment

Bryant Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Moby Dick View Post
    How would a job get me a ride?...dumb ass... It sucks that my parents don't love me enough to drive 8 hours :/
    That kind of attitude is EXACTLY why you don't have a ride, Mr. Dick.

Apr 2006
    Nashville, TN

Quote Originally Posted by NANTUKO_SHADY View Post
    2 days... can't wait!!! Hah this shall be rather interesting. In the hopes of saving some money, Team Rochester is leaving on Saturday at 3 A.M. and driving non-stop to CT. BTW, are any of you sourcers planning on staying at the Econo-Lodge like 15 minutes away from the tournament site??
    I think you mean 3 A.M. on Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning. Then you would only have to spend one night if you choose to. Right?
    ~Shriek~

Hard Gay Turbo!
    Feb 2006
    Dumfries, Va

Quote Originally Posted by NANTUKO_SHADY View Post
    Me, and several other sourcers from Virginia are going to be staying in an Econolodge in Connecticut, and I'm pretty sure that it's the same one you guys are staying at.
    The unicorns were the most recognizable magic the fairies possessed, and they sent them to those worlds where belief in the magic was in danger of failing altogether. After all, there has to be some belief in magic--however small--for any world to survive. --Terry Brooks--(The Black Unicorn)

Team Unicorn: Majestic bringers of doom and destruction. Need proof? Ask and you shall receive....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanni
    On another note... is this a joke thread or what? The deck doesn't seem all that bad but the short deck description seems like your making a joke and there is no detailed card descriptions at all. There is also a post on the Proven Forums discussing that this deck beats everything and autoloses to ATS and I'm a little in the dark here. I sense sarcasm but the deck doesn't seem all that bad...

Small Eyed Unicorn
    Mar 2006
    RoChEsTa

Quote Originally Posted by nickrit2000 View Post
    I think you mean 3 A.M. on Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning. Then you would only have to spend one night if you choose to. Right?

Yes my bad, lol Sunday at 3 A.M., because leaving Saturday at 3 A.M. would kind of defeat the purpose of leaving at such a terrible hour.. We are only staying the one night after the tournament.

@ Mr. Nipples= Sweet, EconoLodge FTW. Perhaps a Team Unicorn Party afterwards at the lodge???

"Glimmervoid, Go."

Bryant Cook

The WHOLE reason I'm going is to hear stories about the Unicorn shower. Screw the event.

Old Man Rogue
    Oct 2003
    Woosta, Mass.

Quote Originally Posted by wastedlife View Post
    That kind of attitude is EXACTLY why you don't have a ride, Mr. Dick.
    QFMFT - NOBODY loves you enough to drive you 8 minutes, much less 8 hours. A job = money, money = a vehicle, a vehicle = transportation...or do I need to use smaller words? Looking forward to seeing some people from back in the day from Quse, although NNY has fallen through (damn them). Question about the store - A) how well stocked are they usually? B) do they buy bulk rares or even other cards? If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info, having never been there personally.

Feb 2004
    Beaverton, oregon

QFMFT - NOBODY loves you enough to drive you 8 minutes, much less 8 hours. A job = money, money = a vehicle, a vehicle = transportation...or do I need to use smaller words? Looking forward to seeing some people from back in the day from Quse, although NNY has fallen through (damn them). Question about the store - A) how well stocked are they usually? B) do they buy bulk rares or even other cards? If anyone knows, I would appreciate the info, having never been there personally.
    maybe job=$=car=go, 3 words and a symbol, doesn't get much smaller than that.

Small Eyed Unicorn
    Mar 2006
    RoChEsTa

The WHOLE reason I'm going is to hear stories about the Unicorn shower. Screw the event.

YES!!!!!

"Glimmervoid, Go."

dci 99991594
    Jan 2006
    leicester, MA

A job = money, money = a vehicle, a vehicle = transportation...or do I need to use smaller words?
    What good would a car do if I can't drive...
    Survival of the Fittest
    Enchantment

Can't say for certain, however here is the link to the stores site...hope this might be helpful.

www.gamingetc.com

REANIMATOR SUPREME
    Mar 2005
    San Diego

tsk tsk tsk... i have some bad newss for all you east coast players...

MinoraTeam is here from San Diego... i guess we just got lucky with the timing of your tourney and all. So well make sure to give you a good run for your money. HAHAHAHA

We have to represent the West coast and all... since it seems like no one else does on this site. so we might as well take the price with us back to SD.
    Id like to milk that oreo... split it in half...and lick all that sweet sweet candy off. mmmmm... oreos....

Leroy Rochester
    Jun 2004
    Cabrini–Green

Quote Originally Posted by rodgon666 View Post

MinoraTeam is here from San Diego... I guess we just got lucky with the timing of your tourney and all. So we'll make sure to scrub out, and donate all of our money to you.
    Fixed.
    Last edited by Getsickanddie; 09-02-2006 at 12:39 AM.
    My only dream is that yours never come true.
    "People played violin as the Titanic sank. Tomorrow they will play Green Day songs with plastic keytars as their Hoovervilles burn."

You meet the nicest people on a Honda
    Dec 2003
    Fredericksburg, Va

Yeah I am just lucky that I can "play" with these guys on a weekly basis and we get to play Magic too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nitewolf9
    I can show up whenever I vomit off my hangover and get rid of the passed out females who's naked bodies will be sprawled out all over my condo. Oh wait, I'm engaged. FUCK.

Well in that case I can be there at like 2 then, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheBestEver View Post
    I built my car with my bare hands. It has 32 engines and 17 gas pedals so I can go extra-turbo fast. I sold it for a million dollars and then stole it from the guy using my super computer that can hack into any car in the world as long as I built it. Now I speed down the highway listening to Bruce Springsteen at max volume and flipping off other drivers.

What are regrets?

Thread Information