Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sea Drakes!

I like Tacos.
    Jan 2006
    Traverse City, MI

Re: Sea Drakes!

How much did you pay per pack?
    Like $5 a pack. He still has Portal 1 and Starter too. I keep trying to pull a Grim tutor every so often but that ones a bitch to pack. At least Sea drake is an uncommon, I'll eventually get number 4. Our store tries to keep everything in stock. I bought some Legends and Antiquities off him once and he still has everything from Revised up. He told me if he does well this summer he'll have a nice unopened box of Arabian to crack this winter. We're big in Legacy and Vintage so people still buy them. I mean how much fun it would be to pack some Juzams even if they are kind of useless lol. Standard has a bad name here luckily, though there is a few people who show up for Friday night magic.

Sounds like a neat store. The one nearest to me back home had maybe 20 Standard players, 5 Extended, 2 Vintage, and one Legacy (me), so finding anything for trade was impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by dahcmai
    I mean how much fun it would be to pack some Juzams even if they are kind of useless lol.
    Doesn't stop them from costing more than a AN Serendib + Sea Drake. Historical values really do have pull; even though Mirror Universe is useless post-Sixth Edition, they still go for $40 each.
    "This unholy weapon is obviously intended for Quality Assurance to massacre any creature in their path as quickly as possible." - Planescape: Torment

Aug 2006
    Omaha

My store is mostly all standard with one or two legacy players. I brought up the idea of a legacy tournament and got shunned, heh. I have to drive if I want to play Legacy.

Aug 2006
    Omaha

Picked one up for a dollar the other day.

Oh the joy of unknowing stores

Sep 2006
    I'm On a Boat Motherfucker

I picked up a playset for $4 and sold them on ebay for $130.

And they don't need to reprint cards just because their secondary market value is high, that is life, deal with it.

Aug 2006
    Omaha

Pm'd you about the proxies

Thread Information