Thread: [ebay] Grim Tutor + other stuff.

Insane Anarchists Get Mean
    Aug 2005
    NY State

[ebay] Grim Tutor + other stuff.

I've got a Grim Tutor on eBay.

I know it's not exactly the most playable card in Legacy, but I figured you guys would like to know. I've also got some other stuff like a playset of Brainstorms, Swords to Plowshares (aren't up yet, should be later in the week), other stuff that I'm sure someone wouldn't mind combining shipping on for low prices.

If you know anyone that's interested in the Grim, let them know, I'd be grateful.

Re: [ebay] Grim Tutor + other stuff.

I've been spending -way- too much on eBay lately putting together Faerie Stompy, so I'll pass on this one.

Although, if the Swords to Plowshares are foily, I'd be interested.
    "This unholy weapon is obviously intended for Quality Assurance to massacre any creature in their path as quickly as possible." - Planescape: Torment

Lord Sapito of the Bloated Toad
    Dec 2004
    Upstate NY

Quote Originally Posted by JeremM View Post
    I've been spending -way- too much on eBay lately putting together Faerie Stompy, so I'll pass on this one.

Although, if the Swords to Plowshares are foily, I'd be interested.
    Sea Drakes killed ya, huh?

My friend went to Oneida tonight, and he called and said "This guy has a binder of portal and portal 2, do you want anything?" and I laughed and said "Yeah, get me sea drakes".

He says, "They've got 11. How many do you want?"

"How much are they?" I asked.

"$3 each"

"BUY THEM ALL. ALL OF THEM. I NEED ALL 11 FOR MY 11 SEA DRAKE DECK"

and now I have 11 Sea Drakes for $33.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssbm Rocks1 View Post
    4 [ZEN] Terra Stomper-Uncounterable 8/8 trampler! How can Merfolk and Canadian thresh beat that?

...at that moment I was a marine biologist.
    Nov 2003
    Albany

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Damaged View Post
    well done franky, well done!

I was thinking about making this deck as a deck to play at random legacy tournies when they come up as I need a deck after selling all my cards. Interested in hooking up a former guilder? ;)

I'm looking to pay like $100 a set.

Also for the poster. Even though its not a formal rule, please don't post you have auctions on ebay. It is one thing if you had a huge collection of goods and were selling out. But selling 3 random auctions is really just meh. And sooner or later we will have everyone and their brother on here selling their premade elf decks and playset of Horrible Hordes.

Lord Sapito of the Bloated Toad
    Dec 2004
    Upstate NY

Quote Originally Posted by Afro View Post
    well done franky, well done!

I was thinking about making this deck as a deck to play at random legacy tournies when they come up as I need a deck after selling all my cards. Interested in hooking up a former guilder? ;)

I'm looking to pay like $100 a set.

Also for the poster. Even though its not a formal rule, please don't post you have auctions on ebay. It is one thing if you had a huge collection of goods and were selling out. But selling 3 random auctions is really just meh. And sooner or later we will have everyone and their brother on here selling their premade elf decks and playset of Horrible Hordes.
    I could swing some your way. I promised some to a few other people, but after I keep my 5 (4 to play, 1 for my Rebecca Guay binder), I'll have 6 left. If my friend doesnt claim 4, I could work with you. I could at least get you 2 for $50. :}

My friend Todd is still in Oneida at the moment, and he may be coming back with more than 11 if his friend has some. His friend thinks hes got at least a play set. If that's the case, then I'll have enough for everyone hooray :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssbm Rocks1 View Post
    4 [ZEN] Terra Stomper-Uncounterable 8/8 trampler! How can Merfolk and Canadian thresh beat that?

Combo Enthusiast

Apr 2004

PM me what you would want for the Grim Tutor, I may be able to hook up something for it. Also, what is special about the Brainstorms and Swords? They DCI/FNM foils, or just regular stuff?

Sea Drakes killed ya, huh?
    That and a set of NM Serendibs from AN (fuck you, misprint; I'll swallow the cash to not have shitty art and green cards in Faerie Stompy) set me back quite a bit, but they're the absolute sex. I also ended up buying a FBB Serendib because it was somewhat cheap and wanted sniping insurance. Maybe I'll trade it for some chase-rares at the TS prerelease so I can art out my deckboxes.

Thankfully, I'm frugal most of the time, but eBay's really putting me back. Yeah, two signed NM Old Men of the Sea and NM signed Japanese Vindicates are cool, but spending $100 and $50 (respectively) can be bank-breaking after a while.

Nice find. Resell them for $440 and foil out a Legacy deck of your choice.
    "This unholy weapon is obviously intended for Quality Assurance to massacre any creature in their path as quickly as possible." - Planescape: Torment

Insane Anarchists Get Mean
    Aug 2005
    NY State

Wow, thats an incredible find on the Sea Drakes.

Sorry but most of my stuff is non-pimp (so good for if you know someone that's getting into Legacy and they need staple cards). I do have a DCI Foil Mogg Fanatic, and that's about it in terms of foils.

Also, I've got 2 Italian Resets that might find their way onto eBay if my current deal falls through (I have an offer for $15 a piece on them through MOTL). If someone wants to offer more, I'd be happy to tell the guy I've got a higher offer.

Aug 2006
    Omaha

Fuck the lucky people.

Administrator
    Nov 2003
    Portland, OR

Closed. Unless you're selling your entire collection, please refrain from advertising your eBay auctions here. On a small scale it's fine, but we don't want this forum completely flooded with this kind of thing, and the only way to prevent that is to ask that no one do it. Thanks for your understanding.

Thread Information