Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Osyp on Legacy

Re: Osyp on Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    So Osyp writes an article talking about what a great, underappreciated format Legacy is, and the response is to call him a pompous jackass, lambast him for not getting someone's name right, and talk about how he's not so great- aside from winning a couple PTs, what has he even done anyway, right?- and he can totally come around to a Legacy tourny again, next time he wants his butt kicked.

Oh, so that's why people hate Legacy players.
    Jack beat me to this. And I can't agree more.
    Art Gallery: www.vegeta2711.deviantart.com

For those saying you should win a tournament before calling people retarded, well, I did win one. And you guys are retarded.
    Kyle Boddy, re: legacy players, Winner of SCG Seattle 5k

*/*
    Dec 2004
    Syracuse, NY

Quote Originally Posted by bane_of_the_living View Post
    First off I think its lame for SCG to make this article Premium because most Legacy players like me dont give a shit about a premium account since the articles are usually based off Standard.
    Already, you've clearly stated that you haven't read the article, and as such, your opinion of it is nothing more than a bitch session about Premium.

Second, altho I know your enjoying your spot in the sun, victory against Joe Black; I will reitterate, in the Legacy format, he is not a pro caliber player. Congratulations for tromping him but he was playing IGGy against White Thresh. You should've told him to just go grab lunch.
    I made it very clear that this is a matchup of my dreams to play against any pro. If you honestly think the cards in your deck (be they duals, power, or shocklands) make any difference in your playskill level when you're at the level Osyp is at, you are DEAD wrong. He was, by far, the best player in that room, and although he has little experience in our format, he still played extremely tight.

So Osyp writes an article talking about what a great, underappreciated format Legacy is, and the response is to call him a pompous jackass, lambast him for not getting someone's name right, and talk about how he's not so great- aside from winning a couple PTs, what has he even done anyway, right?- and he can totally come around to a Legacy tourny again, next time he wants his butt kicked.
    I thought he was a straight up good dude. I also think his article was great. I corrected two people now who have said he isn't a great player (obviously he is). I'm sure he will be a contender in any Legacy event he plays in, as soon as he can take the time to learn the format.

Guys, Ewokslayer and I were only kidding around yesterday. You all need to chill the hell out.

The decklists are starting to go up on SCG.
    Solidarity 22nd place Brian Diefendof Miscellaneous 2006-09-10 Stratford, Connecticut, United States
    Sigh,
    I guess this is ironic.
    Irony Blows.

Hey, blame that one on the DCI. I'm double-checking names versus the standings list.

By the way, if I miss a name, and it's possible since I know approximately 0 of you hoes, IM me (Anusien on AIM), PM me, or e-mail me. I do have the capability to fix that, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post

Oh, so that's why people hate Legacy players.
    When the fuck did you become insightful?
    If I say I agree with Jack, does it break the space-time continuum?
    Magic Level 3 Judge
    Southern USA Regional Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by frogboy View Post
    Battle with a ragtag crew of adorable misfits. Narcomoeba and Golgari Thug hook up before the end of the movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    Please be less rambling in your next post. I only bothered with figuring out what the fuck you were trying to ask because I took it as a challenge.

I'm Jewish!
    Mar 2006
    Arlington, Virginia

Maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinder View Post
    Now, how can you be sure it's rape when there's no way to tell if a barnacle is consenting or not? For all we know it was actually two first time lesbian barnacles who signed a release for the footage to be used in the newest installment of Barnacles Gone Wild: Seafoam Splash.

And what if I said I agreed with him? Can I get a 'definitely'?

Legacy: Elitism, at Bargain Prices*!

*Actual elites sold seperately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardo View Post
    Matt, basically everything you said turned out to be true.
    TeamReflection || noitcelfeRmaeT

My MOTL sale list

Thread Information